Exploding Headshots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
    I loved the heads flying off instead of just exploding. They need to have the HeadCam again liek in UT99 where you would see through your shot off head.
    theyve brought that back in ive heard

Comment

im gona love the new headshots

exactly why i specialize in sniper rifles

Comment

Did you guys see the trailer of the ageia demomap with that amazing headshot in the end ?

total pwnage ! ! The player gives the bot a nice headshot, after that the bot tumbles without his head and sink down to the ground, just like the Skaarl-Hybrids in UT99.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
          Did you guys see the trailer of the ageia demomap with that amazing headshot in the end ?

total pwnage ! ! The player gives the bot a nice headshot, after that the bot tumbles without his head and sink down to the ground, just like the Skaarl-Hybrids in UT99.
          Yes, that vid was total ownage. It was the best Sniper footage I've seen to date and made me look forward to UT3 all that much more.

Comment

Link to that footage please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark12345 View Post
              Link to that footage please.
              http://www.ageia.com/physx/ut3.html

Comment

booooooooooob shotttttttt!!!!!! > Hhhhhhheeeeeeeaaaaddddddshottttttt!!!!

Comment

I'm a Gears of War player and I don't even know why the hell I'm posting here, but that pic wasn't really that amazing. GoW had the most satisfying headshots of any game in recent memory and I'd like to see some headshots from the UT3 demo or atleast some impressions of the gore compared to Gears of War.

Thanks.

PS. I am aware that not many of you have played GoW and might be waiting for the PC version but check it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qKvwJXrDT8M

Not best quality but good nonetheless.

-Marth

Comment

The headshots in Unreal Tournament have always involved the head being both intact and decapitated.

UT3's headshots are no different, but the effects are still great.

Comment

Is it the same, or better than the GoW video I posted? Try aiming at a head in the demo. <_<

-Marth

Comment

Working...
                      X