No Instagib CTF in The UT3 Demo? No!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The UT2004 beta demo didn't have instagib either Someone hacked the mutator functionaility for servers, and viola! Instagib! They repatched the demo with a new ONS map, updated game build and instagib as a gametype

(UT2004 beta demo was MUCH faster and felt so different from the final build, I think Games for Windows still links people to the Beta demo instead of the newer one )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i agree :P used to be great in the UT2004 demo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LG IG CTF FTW PLS.

(if you don't understand that sentence, you're a nub.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DHJudas View Post
    Trust me, it works quite well with vehicles....
    Oddly enough... I don't trust you... at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well i prfer lg mainly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are u talking about iCTF or lgiCTF?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    Why? The game will come out before they patch the demo.
    well in ut2004 the first demo didn't have ictf, then they had a patch or newer version of it with it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ViCTF work perfectly fine because the intagib rifle didn't do an instagib style damage to the vehicle....

Basically 5 shots hitting the poorly armored vehicle would blow it up... course as soon as someone jumped out, they were easily roasted.... that if they didn't manage to run you over in the process..

go look up for ut2004

instagib4ever MOD which you can use in vehicle senarios..... Trust me, it works quite well with vehicles....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Despite Epic’s best intentions of keeping “instagib” out of the UT2004 demo I clearly remember people adding it in anyway. Such a great way to test weapon balance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah you cant have ViCTF really doesnt work well..and you need like proper ace CTF maps such as face classic to make it work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Who wants to play iCTF anyway? It's like the lamest thing since sliced bread.

Man I just hated when iCTF servers took over 2k3. Made me lose all my interest into CTF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    perhaps ivCTF in the demo... although, I think that that'd blow.
    hahaha rofl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by booshack View Post
    Personally I really hope they allow instagib mutator in the demo.
    What map would it be worth playing on?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xi0s View Post
    I think some good ol faceclassic atleast would be good to throw in the mix with all these custom maps theyre putting in the demo to show off the engine.
    Face is not ready for the UT3 release, so there is no chance of seeing it in the demo. It will most likely be in a bonus pack.

Personally I really hope they allow instagib mutator in the demo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think some good ol faceclassic atleast would be good to throw in the mix with all these custom maps theyre putting in the demo to show off the engine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X