UT3 Music Ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Music Ambition

Props for whoever makes the music for ut. Music from the original ut99 / UT2004 inspired me to get into Audio editing/production software to make similar music on my own computer. I've burned all UT songs to mp3's and listen to them on my way to work rock on!!! Anyone else get motivated by UT music to make kicka$$ tracks?

Cant wait to get my hands on UT3 music

When i was overseas we used to play a few rounds of UT2k4 to get us pumped up and then go out on mission and blow up some hagie.

Comment

Originally posted by zack991 View Post
      When i was overseas we used to play a few rounds of UT2k4 to get us pumped up and then go out on mission and blow up some hagie.

I can just imagine the experience I would have ut music in my ipod when i would go to the gym to get pumped & the blood surging.

Comment

I love the UT3 Soundtrack I downloaded from Beyond Unreal. I played it in 2k4. I will miss the music player in 2k4 though.

Comment

Yeah, the music really gave me inspiration. I compose soundtracks very often, sometimes for other people for their videos or games. But I usually tend to just make them off the top of my head for fun. Although I am a little disappointed by the UT3 theme song. I thought it would be a little more reworked from than from the previous versions. Ah whatever, I'm too much of a critic. It's still a good tune to listen too till we wait for t3H D3m0!

Comment

Yup I compose a little game type music and do remixes of UT tunes sometimes for fun. See sig. Also did one of Botpack9 but it needs some work still.

Comment

I will probably get into some custom sounds etc... I have been using ProTools for a number of years as a hobby. Looking forward to the Mods.

Donovan

Comment

Bersy, nice job man.

..havn't posted a pic here before so lets see if this works.
                (pic of my music studio ready and waiting)

didn't work... how do we post images?.. trying again:

Donovan

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                  Yup I compose a little game type music and do remixes of UT tunes sometimes for fun. See sig. Also did one of Botpack9 but it needs some work still.
                  I d/l some of ur stuff i thought it was orig., excellent stuff u got going on their. What program are u using?

I like to use FL Studio but then again i dont have experience with other program besides cubase but stienberg software for me is too cluttery.

Comment

Working...
                  X