Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excites you most about the upcoming demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know its all about the gameplay.. but im most looking forward to the graphics.. I played bioshock on my new rig, and i loved it (only the graphics), so these (or even better) graphics @ my favourite game will be sweet!

Then im looking forward to try all the weapons. Im also curious about the new movement. Im i bit scared that i wont like it very much.

I also cant wait to check everything out with a m8 while we talk over the headphones. I think the looking and testing wont be long, since i cant control myself to just kill him.

CANT WAIT :-D

Comment

the change in movement and weapons
      and hopefully a lot of activity from lots of clans etc

Comment

There is a sizable Halloween LAN coming up here in DFW on Saturday, October 27th (Sponsored by Steel Series, AMD/ATI, and Antec, and hosted by clan N|A this is the 5th year they've done this). I'm looking forward to fragging some of the people there in UT3 LAN play. If you're in the DFW area and wanna check it out, hit up the website here --> PLR Halloween LAN There is already going to be a team based UT2k4 tourney, and I'm trying to convince them now to do some sort of UT3 thing.

Comment

I'm excited about the Flak Can!!! That will be a first for me..... Since I like to create maps I'll pretty much just walk around and stare a textures and stuff.... J/K

Comment

all the new vehicles,they look awsome

thinking abit more i'm just looking forward to playing UT again online,played 99 online on 56k LOL,not played 2005 online but it rocked!(still the most impressive bots imho!)

Comment

Going online, playing DM UT3 till release.. Going online playing iCTF till UT4 -> repeat

Comment

when it finishes there will be something for ps3 lol

Comment

Being able to finally play a kickass shooter online with my buds. BF2142 and Quake wars just doesn't cut it!

Comment

probably getting my hands on the new flak cannon, and the impressive stunning graphics...using the hoverboard and new vehicles is exciting too...lol a lot

Comment

See if I can even install it. Then will it run, then what do I buy to make it really enjoyable.

Then turning up everything and enjoying the BEST **** FPS EVER!

Comment

Aside from every last detail about the game itself, I'm looking forward to getting online and playing against all the ppl I used to play UT2k4 with... been a long while.

Comment

personally, i'm looking forward to a new UT game. been playing UT2k4 for too long now, i might even take teh heinous step of uninstalling it (there's what 20-30gig back lol)

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
                          ...and you have an Impact Hammer to kick the guy in the walker out of it

i think that was a mistake, the impact hammer alt-fire doesn't eject players from vehicles, i'll try to find the post.
                          edit - ah, here it is over at BU: here.

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by snilloconator View Post
                            Since I like to create maps I'll pretty much just walk around and stare a textures and stuff.... J/K
                            I do that.... lol, i want to see some of the environments we would soon be able to get our hands on, and transform it into something ugly, or better, whatever your style is.

Comment

The one thing that exites me the most about the demo is to actually give the Dark Walker a whirl. I think this has to beone of the most innovating (if not the most innovating) Vehicles in any UT games. Propably in any FPS game.

the other things I am looking forward to, in order are:

2. How the Game Runs on my PC.
                              3.The Look and feel of the weapons.
                              4. The Necris and (especially) the Krall models. Yeah, I am a big fan of these iconic Unreal critters.
                              5. Just how bloody long it'll take me to get this demo because I know that servers *ALL OVER* the internet will swell up with crowded bandwiths as people try to download this long anticipated demo. Hell, I'll propably have to Bittorent this darn thing (good thing Enemy Territory Quake Wars and Half Life 2 Episode 2 will keep me busy for awhile), not to mention I am suspecting that this demo will be large. Perhaps over 2 gigs. Yeah, I'm betting it'll be over 2 gigs.

Comment

Playing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X