Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excites you most about the upcoming demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What excites you most about the upcoming demo?

Hello all,

What excites you most about the upcoming demo? Honestly I would love to see some positive discussion. With all the negative post Iv been seeing about a demo that has yet to be released, I think Its only appropriate to speculate the positive aspects of TEH DEMO. Please don't post negative comments or complaints here, there is plenty of other threads in which you can have you voice heard. If I see any negative stuff I will request it to be removed.

I will go first.

I really, really want to sit down and get a feel for the character movement. This is what has always kept me coming back for more UT. While I did play a few times at Comic-con I was really limited due to the fact I wanted to win . I would like to see how the wall dodge has been implemented this time around as well as the hight that can be archived when hammer jumping.

I always refer to UT as the Street Fighter of FPS. Why? Because while it was not the first in its class it sure as hell is the best. Both games have changed the face of their genres (imo). What amazes me is no matter how many times me and my friends play the same map we have a different experiance each time. I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear the words........Demo Out!

I would also like to give a sincere thank you to everyone who has been apart of any Unreal Tournament games. God only knows how much blood,sweat and tears you people have given. They with out a doubt are my favorite games of all time.

Thank you very much.

Mr._>X<_ - Robert.

THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY IT WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!.......... wait WHAT!! OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MONEYS!!!

Comment

Getting to spit some new heads open that will look so much cleaner, and hearing my favorite sayings.

Comment

I'm mostly exited about the Linux-performance on my brand new machine.

Also I might add, that the first thing I'll try will be a godlike-deathmatch and get a "First blood"-announcement, after I crushed the bot with the new shockrifle.

Comment

Got to love those announcements. In the video on my sig I almost got a mega-kill. I took to long to kill the 4th person and only mustered up a multi-kill.

Comment

Again playing THE KING OF FPS GAMES! that´s was me amazed.

See...after all these years when i open my UT99 Online Browser it shows me arround 3000 Servers running.
            And my Fav. Servers still full...can´t believe it^^ so much years have past and i still have to wait for a free slot.
            What other FPS Games can say this?...not so much i think...

Comment

I'm most exited about the DM-map with the Dark Walker. I think it wont be very useful.
              one time I saw a city map in a trailer with a Dark Walker, crouching under a pipeline, it could be the demo map.
              As Footsoldier you are more flexibel in this enviroment and you have an Impact Hammer to kick the guy in the walker out of it

Comment

I am most excited to find out that my PC won't be able to run the demo when i install it.

Comment

I can't wait for it to be released so we can get past all these stupid "OMG FIX TEH DEMO" and "Demo NO WARFARE QQ?!" posts.

Comment

the most exciting thing?

THAT THE DEMO IS COMING OUT!!

and the new CTF that will rock, i don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Driving the Darkwalker.
                      And trying to modify its secondary fire scream to sound like the tripods from War of the Worlds 2005

There is one thing I am not looking forward to though, and that's the low framerates caused by my compulsion to have the graphics set higher than my computer can handle. But that's my flaw, not UT3's.
                      My computer has been beyond what is needed for UT2004 on max for so long that I'm spoiled by it.

Comment

I'm very excited of the technical things first. Want to test how the game runs and which eyecandy it has.

Then, I will play ... and hopefully get the same great feeling I got when I played UT2004 the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Impaler View Post
                          I'm mostly exited about the Linux-performance on my brand new machine.
                          It's a Windows demo to start.

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                          .... we're getting pretty close to releasing the Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo for Windows.
                          Is giving information considered negative? I'm not complaining.

I'm exited about playing a refined vCTF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                            Is giving information considered negative? I'm not complaining.
                            Not at all.

I'm also excited to get my sanity back. When I see how the link gun links with my own eyes I will be at peace . Unless I was wrong , in which case I will just go insane with confusion .

Comment

DM DM DM DM DM DM DM

I'm just gonna start shangri'la or whatever it was, and frag some bots till my hands hurt. <3 Classic DM <3

Comment

Working...
                              X