UT3 Benchmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Benchmark

In the previous versions there was a Benchmark included on the Disks...so are you going to ship an UT3 Benchmark as well?

If there will be a benchmark, is there a chance for including it in the Demo?

Good question. Forgot about that. Then again, anyone who can't realise their computer doesn't run the game so decides to try out the benchmark needs their head examined.

The demo itself will stand as a benchmark.

Comment

Hmmm i would like to have a extra Benchmark because I want to gather System Specs + Benchmark results...

So please Epic, answer my question

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealSephiroth View Post
        In the previous versions there was a Benchmark included on the Disks...so are you going to ship an UT3 Benchmark as well?

If there will be a benchmark, is there a chance for including it in the Demo?
        wait, they had benchmarks?

where/how can i check that?

Comment

It would be simple enough to matinee one of the stock maps with a flythrough and gather the data.

Comment

World in Conflict (demo and full) has a benchmark option in the options menu, where it plays a scenario containing almost any action that could happen during the game. It gives an FPS meter, as well as average fps and i think a graph.
            This is an excellent idea for fine tuning your graphical settings.

Comment

If they don't include it we'll certainly make one. However, I remember a dev in an interview state talk about "benchmarking" a level specifically so I'm guessing it's already in.

I'm making a website that you can use to compare your UT3 benchmark scores, but it might be a while. It takes a while to make something like that all by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by TWD View Post
                If they don't include it we'll certainly make one. However, I remember a dev in an interview state talk about "benchmarking" a level specifically so I'm guessing it's already in.

I'm making a website that you can use to compare your UT3 benchmark scores, but it might be a while. It takes a while to make something like that all by yourself.
                I wanted to make something similiar(look at my posts above)...if you wish to, i can make a german translation of your site and help you gathering results

Comment

Working...
                X