Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i'm saying is, by supporting that game type your encouraging the dethroning of hard work and commitment in competitive gaming " apparent in games like halo and world of warcraft - both of which i've played at the level to make such statements"

And your supporting a game-type whos founder is a total money driven donkey who has no regard for anyone else.

admin close this its turning into an arguement lol
    No tears please, its a waste of good suffering.

Comment

well im guessing that tam will be for alot i know anyway the secondary game mode they play - firstly war will get most attention and then tam or dm/tdm but thats from a non pro view ie/ me =)

Comment

Originally posted by Sporx View Post
        what i'm saying is, by supporting that game type your encouraging the dethroning of hard work and commitment in competitive gaming
        i support a game mode which i like if you view it as what you say then that is a bit narrow minded.

Comment

Warfare will easily be the most popular game type, seeing as the game is practically billed as that type of game - and looking back at onslaught in the first few months of UT2k4.

With the hype surrounding this title, and with the success of the televised CGS - both things taken into consideration could spell a huge success for UT competitively this time around in North America. If our voice gets louder the opposition to this game type will be resounding, and hopefully people will start to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by AFG34 View Post
            tam should come in 2010, when activity in dm and ctf dies off imo
            I doubt they will die off then.. there are stilll quite a lot in ut99 and 2k4 and UT3 is going to be and even greater game soo I personally th ink it will last atleast 10 years ut99 is still strong after 8 years so well you know =] Have more faith

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRage View Post
              i support a game mode which i like if you view it as what you say then that is a bit narrow minded.
              I know what TAM is because i see it from the side it detracts from, calling me narrow minded without actually looking at what TAM did to validate what i'm saying is a little hypocritical

Comment

not really sporx - i started playing unreal in 1998 and moved up from dm to 4v4tdm in 2k4 and also played ons competatively - i too cant wait for warfare but to flame a game mode just because you dont like it is a bit narrowminded thats like me saying 1v1 should be ousted because i dont like it - i honestly dont know what tam did in the usa but in europe as ons was dying it revived ut for alot of people especially those like me who r lazy =)

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                  modes have died off because of TAM but TAM doesnt make you good at the game its ok to start off with
                  Define "game". Is it that what people play (TAM for example), or is it those modes that are NOT played?

Comment

and this isnt a debate on wether tam will or has done anythin bad for ut it was just info for those who asked for it.

Comment

Did you read anything i said ? Its not because i just " Don't like it "

And i come from the USA so don't tell me "not really " or call me "narrow minded". On the other side of the pond my friend - this craptastical game mode put a nail in a coffin.

Originally posted by DarkRage View Post
                      and this isnt a debate on wether tam will or has done anythin bad for ut it was just info for those who asked for it.
                      This is a public forum which by definition is open to debate.

I'm saying your game mode takes no skill and detracted from the North American Competitive community. You've already indirectly admitted to these points, so i guess i'm satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporx View Post
                        I'm saying your game mode takes no skill and detracted from the North American Competitive community.
                        If that community was of interest, TAM wouldn't have detracted.

Comment

Enough, closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X