X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

however long time and interest permits.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
      How long will you play Unreal Tournament 3 when you instal it? I will play it until i starve to death. Then i'm gona try to eat, and then again and again.
      once youve starved to death thats it your out of the gaming community for ever cant eat after ur death maybe epic will model a player on you in your memory after you have gone.

i can see the headline now -

Boy starves to death playing UT3!!! prime minister calls for ban on all video games.

Comment

Hmm there are 2 facts to consider before answering this question:
        -When UT2k4's Demo was out, I played it like mad, and it was with a really crappy computer, and getting addicted to DEMOS of games that doesnt run that good on my PC is NOT usual.
        -This game might surpass UT2k4 in alot of ways, so, do the math.

IM GONNA PLAY THIS GAME LIKE A LIFELESS ******!!!!

Comment

until i die .. maybe not if there is gonna be ut4.

Comment

Depends really, I still boot up the original UT more than I play UT2004 lately. If this one feels more like the classic UT I was introduced to at age 8 I'll play it religiously for a few years with my clan, if not...I'll be addicted for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Senji View Post
              Until UT4 comes out
              oh didn't notice someone already posted about ut4 b4 me .. **** u stole it from me by reading my mind

Comment

Ill play it for a bit, to get a feel for the weapons and handling, then swap to UT99, play a bit, then go back to the demo, to warm myself up

Comment

2 weeks...

Comment

Step one: Pre-stock fridge with JOLT and Bawls.
                    Step two: Sleep all day before release.
                    Step three: Pick up copy at 12:01 AM.
                    Step four: Return home at top speed and begin installation.
                    Step five: Consume at least one beverage while it is installing.
                    Step six: Play until caffeine supplies are exhausted (possibly several days).

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                      I will play it until i starve to death. Then i'm gona try to eat, and then again and again.
                      Sorry, you can't really starve yourself to death, and then start eating again. Starving to death is kinda permanent.

Comment

ill bring my food to the computer and play it till my food runs out hehe

Comment

10 min... then open the editor. =P

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                            Sorry, you can't really starve yourself to death, and then start eating again. Starving to death is kinda permanent.
                            You can play it dead in the eternal hunting grounds. There you know you will be chapion.

Comment

I will play it for 10 minutes, the time I need to realise that it SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
                                I will play it for 10 minutes, the time I need to realise that it SUCKS!
                                I will play it for 10 minutes, the time I need to realise that it ROCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X