How long will you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will you...

How long will you play Unreal Tournament 3 when you instal it? I will play it until i starve to death. Then i'm gona try to eat, and then again and again.

Well i really cant say lol..... cus i haven't played it but i hope allot

Comment

Like theres anything else to do here in the jungle, ill play it until i die

Comment

..lal...the ppl don't have more arguments to talk about..
        BTW..i think than if i'll find a good team...i'll play to the finish of this game..UT4!!!! X'D

Comment

unfortunately a few asians have played until their deaths...there are now 3 incidents over the past 6 months (i think) where people were in 24 hour gaming rooms. one story was about a man that played for 52 hours straight, with only bathroom and coffee breaks. he then collapsed and died of heart failure... so it is possible to play til you die, however i don't recommend it

Comment

I'll probably be at work when it comes out so I'll go home, start the download and then make food while it downloads. Once that is done I'll play till I get sick of it, or super tired. Depends on the day. If it comes out on a weekday I won't play past, say, 11pm or midnight (it's hard for me to stay awake past then anyway I just start falling asleep). If it's a weekend, I'll play till the break of dawn, sleep for a bit, wake up whenever I wake up eat some breakfast and play some more. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

well if its as good or better(which I think it will be) then UT04 ill play it for days straight, till they send a search party.

Comment

Considering I still play UT99 sometimes and UT2004 since it was launched, I will play UT3 until UT4.

I will play the entire SP campaign before dare to play the MP

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                  How long will you play Unreal Tournament 3 when you instal it? I will play it until i starve to death. Then i'm gona try to eat, and then again and again.
                  Yeah basically the same lol

Comment

4 hours, 13 minutes and 38 seconds

maybe.

Comment

Just like when i first played ut99 back in 2000, i called in sick for a week!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                        How long will you play Unreal Tournament 3 when you instal it?
                        Until UT4 comes out

Comment

maybe around 3-4 hours

Comment

Till dawn!

Comment

Last thing to do beforu you die is play video game, THAT'S DEATH. But only if I die of an old age sitting in front of PC.
                              P.S. for GuntiNDDS: only 4 hours 13 minutes and 38 seconds. I will play it 24-7, or 7-11 dependes on wiew of point.

Comment

Working...
                              X