This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I run UT3 on decent settings?

t2300 (dual core intel processors [1.66ghz x2])
    1022 MB RAM
    Radeon X1400 video card

Is there a way to increase memory in a labtop? (im a dumbass with computers)... labtop is a thinkpad t60 from IBM

time To Shatter My Dreams Of Playing Ut3 And Play Wow

Comment

first thats doble post
      second its the first what i see x1400 (and whats is the memory of the card!!??)
      third low-med settings probably!!

Comment

512 is memory of that card

Comment

i think low and stop..for make a decent number of fps :|

Comment

Folks,

Please don't post these "will my computer run UT3?" posts. There is going to be a beta demo of UT3 released sometime within the next two weeks (could even be as early as this week) and you'll be able to download the demo, try it for yourself and then let us know how it plays for you. We will definitely be interested in your feedback.

Comment

if you aint noticed mark, this Hard-blows seems to be posting alot of **** :/ seems to be just another troll/annoyance

lock his pointless threads :/

Comment

Mark Rein: the main issue is the lack of a system requirements sticky, people ask stuff like this mostly because they haven't seen the system requirements.

Comment

Yeah its a bit annoying that these kinds of posts appear everyday, and they really take the forum away from the good UT3 discussion threads, but maybe get Flak or someone to condense them in to 1 Sticky or something and auto delete any new ones, i dont think they will stop coming tbh, but it might stem the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                    There is going to be a beta demo of UT3 released sometime within the next two weeks (could even be as early as this week)...
                    Maybe this week?!?

! ! ! ! !

It'll be too bad that I'll have to work all weekend... But seriously...don't rush it out if it isn't ready...'cause us enthusiasts want as many people as possible to buy the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X