Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 beta demo coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT3 beta demo coming soon

Folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads' up that we're getting pretty close to releasing the Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo for Windows. The Beta Demo will allow instant action play against bots as well as online multiplayer. The purpose of the Beta Demo is to test the game on a large variety of hardware configurations and get gameplay feedback from the community. The development team feels they're pretty close to being ready to release this so it could come out this week but for safety sake I'd say it should be out within two weeks.

We have a few fan sites in tomorrow to play the full game and I'm sure they'll be sharing their comments pretty soon afterward.

Why is it always two weeks?

Edit: my sig, yet again, is going to get me killed

Comment

2 Weeks™

Comment

I hope you're not lying again.

Comment

Zero Time To Spectacle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

getting 2 weeks'd by mark rein himself

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Excellent news Mark. Sorry for jumping the gun on ya.

Comment

two weeks time I cant wait!

Comment

it really would be hilarious if this was another "two weeks" debacle. but hell yes for a demo

Comment

Two Weeks to Spectacle and Carnage.

Comment

He never lied -- just was misquoted. Foot in mouth.

Regardless, awesome. Quake Wars, Orange Box, UT3 demo, Halo 3 kinda sucking... A good month for PC gamers.

Comment

Once upon a time someone on one of our forums asked me if I'd tell him if one of the UT demos was within two weeks and I said "it is more than two weeks away". Somebody misread that and decided I said it was two weeks away - which I didn't because at the time we had no idea when it would be out. So me saying "two weeks" became some sort of urban legend I will probably never live down.

However in this case I *expect* the demo will be out within two weeks. Could be as early as this week but you never know what new bug will turn up that delays it a few more days but two weeks, in this case, feels pretty safe to us.

Comment

I can't believe he actually said "two weeks". lol

did he really type that.. this "two week" joke will NEVER die lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                              Two Weeks to Spectacle and Carnage.
                              Yes! Wooo I cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X