Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully UT3 will run on a 256 meg onboard Intel video card. LOL. If not...it's time to upgrade to ATI.

(btw, I never really liked onboard Intel video cards to begin with).

Comment

Thanks for the update Mark, looking forward to it, WHEN its released

Comment

The new guys want vehicles, so the demo will most likely have an emphasis on WAR and perhaps have VCTF, 1/2 DM/TDM and 1 CTF map wouldn't surprise me.

Originally posted by RoninMasta View Post
        Hopefully UT3 will run on a 256 meg onboard Intel video card. LOL. If not...it's time to upgrade to ATI.
        That's bellow minimum spec, I don't know if it can start the game, it might be able to, but don't expect any nice visuals or frames.

Comment

AWESOME! Just freaking awesome!

Comment

Sweet! I can smell the demo!

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
            it really would be hilarious if this was another "two weeks" debacle. but hell yes for a demo

lol- true. I'm just glad its close.

So - how many of you watched the "Cliffy Cam" back begging for teh 2k3 demo? :P

Comment

The new guys want vehicles
              true... sadly. you'd think anyone new to it would value it for more than just vehicles (though they look frikkin awesome!)

Comment

Any idea on how large in filesize the download will be?

--Prays it won't be 1.5gb when it most definitely will...--

Comment

Originally posted by uncledumpy View Post
                  So - how many of you watched the "Cliffy Cam" back begging for teh 2k3 demo? :P

I did, they teased us for ages before that thing was released. :<

Comment

Krill: i was under the impression that there would be one map per gametype...i like it this way but only time will tell when the demo comes out then the first person who plays it will make a thread...but i bet once the demo comes out there will be tonnes of new threads lol

Comment

One map per gametype, 2 for DM perhaps.

Comment

Cliffy Cam... rings a bell.

what was that?

Comment

Damnit, like I wasn't spending enough time on here waiting for updates. I'm not gonna get anything done this week at work now (except perhaps making sure the Refresh button is well oiled).

Comment

Mark is there any update for us PS3 fans? We read Playstation UK visted your Cali HQ and demoed a near complete version of UT3 for PS3, could we get some clues to wet our appetite?

Comment

the cliffy cam was awsome, was from the 03 release. had a cam in his office. but since cliff isnt on this game can we get a mark cam? i know youre not as edgy or ummm someting like cliffy is... but youre canadian right?

two weeks....words that will live in infamy

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein
                                The development team feels they're pretty close to being ready to release this so it could come out this week but for safety sake I'd say it should be out within two weeks.
                                Mark, stop trying to play like you didn't want to say it would be out within two weeks. Tell the truth, you couldn't resist adding a two weeks comment

Comment

Working...
                                X