Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sing:Oh i can´t wait, i just can´t wait* ;oPPP.
    This is going to be soooooooo sweet, I already bought a new gaming rig, as I tried out the Bioshock Demo when it came out to determine if i am going to be needing a new System for playing UT3. And i definately did need a new System. Upgraded from an Athlon 64 3200+ Single Core / X800XL /2 GB RAM Gaming Rig to an Athlon X2 5200+ / Geforce 8800 GTS Ultra 340 MB / 2GB RAM to be able to run UT3 at the highest visual settings possible with DX9.0, as i am not really a fan of MS Vista, and won´t be installing that just for DX10´s sake.
    I started playing UT in November 1999 right when it hit the shelves back then. It came out the same time as Quake 3 did and i bought both games, installed them and played both for 1 hour, and immidiately fell in Love with Unreal Tournament.
    The Movement was just what i was craving back then, and to be honest for my personal Taste Q3 didn´t stand a chance against it. Have been an absolutely loyal fan of the Unreal Tournament Series since that day, and will be in love with that game for the Rest of my life as far as i can see into the future ;o)
    The only sad thing i already know about UT3 is that dodge jumping isn´t implemented, and i am going to dearly miss it, as it was one of the things that made Movement in UT2003 and UT2004 stunningly cool to look at and perform.
    But i also understand, that many people out there have immense difficulties with the steep learning process implied by such vast movement options, and for the communities sake I understand, why they are taking it out. I see people play UT2004 every day who have been in that game for long periods of time now, and still having difficulties with the concepts of movement in UT2004 although it already has been made easier than it was in UT2003.
    Man i write and write and write, i am just soooooo looking forward to be playing UT3 in a few hours, that i just can´t stop rambling about it and all the History that brought us here today.
    Cya around on the UT3 Public Demo Servers ;o)

Comment

Mine as well add a comment to.
      CMON DEMO! wo0t!

Comment

Wow i only came on here last night and it was on page 60 something?

T5k, if thats true then i be 100% taking the day off :P

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
        LOL. Thats so funny.

IC3FIRE

Comment

[the unreal tournament 3 beta will by available tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by schooter8400 View Post
            [the unreal tournament 3 beta will by anvaibel tomorow.
            Probably yeah, are you robert ?

Comment

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1424/ut3fu8.jpg

Comment

so kawaiii

Comment

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1424/ut3fu8.jpg

Comment

understand it ore not chek this is dutch

http://www.9lives.be/gamenieuws/1002...n-verkrijgbaar

and its officiel frome the Robert Howarth website

Comment

weekend would be perfect with the ut3 demo.

Comment

Originally posted by elmou View Post
                        weekend would be perfect with the ut3 demo.
                        Very true

Comment

whens the demo for UT 4 gonna be released?

Comment

Originally posted by kobalt View Post
                            Some of my work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUW1IUvzCB4

U did that thing Wunderbar_007 ?

Congrats, by far the best (quality wise) i've seen lately not just a piece of game play
                            Yea that's me, a while back as you can tell by the footage and date, and thank you I really appreciate it! So I guess I'm taking friday off for the demo then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pileyrei View Post
                              whens the demo for UT 4 gonna be released?
                              Why do you think there will be a UT 4 at all? Or were you trying to say UT 3?

Comment

Demo is coming out tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X