Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 beta demo coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFG34 View Post
      great new
      gunna have to study even more these days so i can be ahead of classes so i can have time to playyyyy
      Studying is overrated AFG

Comment

• Originally posted by Mar'ith View Post
        Finally got an excuse to register on these forums (was on the old Atari forums) . Been looking forward to the release of UT3.

I wonder if they will have a demo releasing "party" on IRC like they did with UT2003 and UT2004?
        Hey welcome to the ball Mar'ith you came in the right time lol everyone is going crazy loll
        My guess is everyone will be too buzy playing

EDIT: in the mean time go here http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html click on audio crank up your volume and put on the UT theme then come back and flip trough pages ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by unrealkiller View Post
          lol i m gonna keep the counter site open till the demo is out.
          Originally posted by Serenity View Post
          Awesome countdown. It's on my favorites. UUUUUUU, Can't wait!
          My ISP will shut down my webspace for all the heavy traffic!!!!

I'll probably make it a bit more UT-ish and nicely styled tomorrow if I get the time.

Comment

• You got that right.

Comment

• Haha thats great, even though I still cant get enough of UT2k4.

Comment

• I think it's a difference in terminology that wasn't previously being used, anything pre-release of the full version is considered beta...

48 pages..haha.. Hell lets go for a 100!

Comment

• I'm playing it day and night. It simply can't get boring. Hope the same with this one. I think that only my PC can get sick [ :P] from the heat that game will cause. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire we dont need water. Burn mada burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by picKLes View Post
                    I think it's a difference in terminology that wasn't previously being used, anything pre-release of the full version is considered beta...

48 pages..haha.. Hell lets go for a 100!
                    I'm sure I can advertise my demo countdown counter a couple of times per page...

Comment

• Ooops... Ahh sh!t! BRB need to get some tissue! Little premature evacuation....

Comment

• Originally posted by kobalt View Post
                        Hey welcome to the ball Mar'ith you came in the right time lol everyone is going crazy loll
                        Thanks

My guess is everyone will be too buzy playing
                        Yeah, but we can party in IRC until the demo is released and Mark Rein can then announce that it's done on IRC. The anticipation in IRC whilst waiting for the demo was amazing.

click on audio crank up your volume and put on the UT theme then come back and flip trough pages ;-)
                        That music is awesome, makes me want to play UT3 right now .

I never stopped playing UT99 and UT2004. I run monthly Lan Parties at work. Now I wonder if I can convince work to upgrade our PCs so we can play UT3 .

Comment

• We played Unreal Tournament 99 in school thanks to me. I supplied them, and I was the one who was takeing all the victories. But sence half of them was shooting on corpses :P and thought they play CS, no wonder. But mind that, I am an exelent player.

Comment

• Been waiting for this since 2001 ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by schooter8400
                              @ The publishers en Developers of unreal tournament 3. Ya think ya funny right hey and if ya dont know what i am talking about ware is the xbox-360 logo on the officiele website.
                              http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html
                              Ow wait sony has some exclusief on unreal tournament. Yea right way doe ya bring out the pc version that is microsoft too.[bycos pc is our basic platform ware wy building up]yeah yeah thats all boolschit. I say the only reason is that microsoft askt money for the last maps of gears of war,+ya cant bring mods too xbox-360 bij usb stick way schoud you delay it for that [patch remeber] That way epic are a bunche of baby bycos wy the players are the victimes of all this.
                              [And for this even the graphics ya will lose a lot of customers how ware big fans from gears of war and unreal tournament]
                              wtf... can someone translate this for me?

oh btw.. GIVE US TEH DEMO!!!! .. what ... 2 WEEKS!!!

Comment

• been playing bf games for the past few years and sick of the ****e product support,played first unreal then unreal tourney,this game is gonna be a life saver!

Comment

Working...
                                X