Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 beta demo coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Filled up a whole page in 3 minutes. Wow.

    Edit: In the time it took me to write that, five people posted.

    Comment


      #17
      Awesome news can't wait....

      Comment


        #18
        Please tell me this is going to be an open beta.

        Comment


          #19
          Would defeat the point if it was closed. Yes, it's open.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by owen_ View Post
            Please tell me this is going to be an open beta.
            Yes this is an open beta.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
              Filled up a whole page in 3 minutes. Wow.

              Edit: In the time it took me to write that, five people posted.
              lol! kind of a slow typer?

              Comment


                #22
                creating a game: $1,000,000
                marketing a game: $3,000,000
                distributing a game: $500,000

                Pulling the old 'two weeks' line: priceless.

                having said that: w00ty!

                now we see how well a single core CPU can play it...
                Is it ok for you to release the names of the maps included in the demo? Or any more information (ie 1xCTF, 1xDM, 1xWAR)

                Comment


                  #23
                  omgomgomgomg

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Internet gold.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I am going to come back in exactly five minutes. My bet is that we will be at page 6.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
                        creating a game: $1,000,000
                        marketing a game: $3,000,000
                        distributing a game: $500,000

                        Pulling the old 'two weeks' line: priceless.
                        All figures times 10.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                          Yes this is an open beta.
                          You have no idea how thankful i am for this.

                          I was seeing the links to FP subscriber reserves & getting worried.

                          W00t, two weeks!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Any word on the size of teh demo?

                            Comment


                              #29
                              time to start a new 2 weeks thread!!!

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Any word on the size of teh demo?
                                <--------------------------->

                                (Not to scale)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X