Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 beta demo coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excelent news!

Maybe this two weeks become one and a half.

Anyway, they could've confirmed the system requirements.

Comment

• Any ideas how big this demo is gonna be? Don't fancy downloading it all night

Comment

• The demonstration software!

Extraordinarily good News!!

Obviously timed with my plan to upgrade this week.

Comment

• yay!
          yay!.

Comment

• i wonder if the demo will contain instagib.... :>

Comment

• Excellent news Mark....thx

Comment

• so they finaly answered the people call for info. about the demo release date!!

Comment

• Hey Mark, good morning from Italian Community.

This is your personal safety countdown:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vectorspace/UT3Demo.htm

Hope the demo will be out before the countdown runs out, i dunno what will happen otherwise, I heard that some death squads are already watching over you

(And of course, GG for Epic's work so far, we hope a new gold UT Age will start when the demo is realesed)

Comment

• Yay, just can't wait :P

devilmc -> nice work, lol. Mr. Mark should watch this countdown ;>

Comment

• Read some stuff @ quakenet, it will be release at the same time COD4 Demo is out, by other words, 11 October.

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmc View Post
                        Hey Mark, good morning from Italian Community.

This is your personal safety countdown:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vectorspace/UT3Demo.htm

Hope the demo will be out before the countdown runs out, i dunno what will happen otherwise, I heard that some death squads are already watching over you

(And of course, GG for Epic's work so far, we hope a new gold UT Age will start when the demo is realesed)
                        haha brilliant mate, bookmarked

Comment

• Originally posted by imaballa View Post
                          Mark is there any update for us PS3 fans? We read Playstation UK visted your Cali HQ and demoed a near complete version of UT3 for PS3, could we get some clues to wet our appetite?
                          UT3 for PS3 is in great shape. We have some fan sites in today to play UT3 and we're hoping to get some of them playing the PS3 version as well if time allows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Netic View Post
                            Read some stuff @ quakenet, it will be release at the same time COD4 Demo is out, by other words, 11 October.
                            That would be "2 days" instead of "2 weeks"

Comment

• Hmm, does this mean that if they play the game and no initial bugs come up were looking at this week release of the demo??

If its a beta demo, surely having bugs in the game isn't a bad thing, even if you find them in advance. It keeps the community on their toes so to speak.

Great news though.

Comment

• Mark , Beta will have all weapons / gametypes ?

Comment

Working...
                                X