Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 beta demo coming soon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolferey View Post
    2 weeks? but.. but.. christmas doesn't usually come this early, does it??
    Thanksgiving doesn't even come this early!

Comment

• Originally posted by gamehostingreviews View Post
      Thanksgiving doesn't even come this early!
      Not in the US it doesn't

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenH View Post
        Not in the US it doesn't
        Well, everyone knows that Canada is a whole-owned subsidiary of the United States. Don't start arguing about semantics son!

Comment

• epic finally hopped onto the "beta"-bandwagon

that either means the current build has alot of technical glitches, or their marketing just returned from some web3.0 conference.

Comment

• the UT2004 demo was "beta" also, and so was the UT2003 (I think).

Comment

• Omg!!!!

The demo is coming soonn!!!!!!

It's the best news i ever heard,thanks you Epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuntiNDDS View Post
                epic finally hopped onto the "beta"-bandwagon

that either means the current build has alot of technical glitches, or their marketing just returned from some web3.0 conference.
                It's not really a beta but a beta demo, I doubt ya'll need to even get a key for it.

Comment

• Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Comment

• So do you think EPIC will release a torrent at the same time or will some kind users create one as soon as they finish the download?

Comment

• Bring On The Demo!!

Comment

• Before the actual game is released, Mark Rein should announce the release date by saying something like "3 Weeks ™"

that will REALLY throw the community off.

Comment

• Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                          the UT2004 demo was "beta" also, and so was the UT2003 (I think).
                          i really dont recall that. they were pre-release demo's, but not anywhere entitled "beta demo"'s.

the ut2004 demo even stayed unchanged for a long period after the final release, which is not typical for a "beta".

Comment

• Can't wait!!

I look forward to start gaming this in good old switzerland and shoot some holes into the cheese again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xangma View Post
                              So do you think EPIC will release a torrent at the same time or will some kind users create one as soon as they finish the download?
                              As stated in another thread near the top of this section, you'll start to see torrents pop up soon after the release, even if they aren't official. This is a major release and you can bet all the torrent sites are going to jump all over it. Things don't stay exclusive very long on the net.

Comment

• I made a countdown timer: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vectorspace/UT3Demo.htm
                                It's counting down to Tue Oct 23 at 3:55am British summer time, exactly two weeks from Mark's post. Therefore, the demo should be out before the timer runs out.

Not much to look at, I'll make it look better another time.

Originally posted by GuntiNDDS View Post
                                i really dont recall that. they were pre-release demo's, but not anywhere entitled "beta demo"'s.
                                I remember there were several significant things that were changed between the UT2k4 demo and the release.

The only ones I remember were all regarding the Goliath. In the original demo:
                                Its cannon was 100% accurate, hitting exactly where the crosshair pointed
                                The barrel could elevate to vertical
                                There was no debris effect when the shell hit something

Comment

Working...
                                X