Rising Force Online

some lame "wannabe" mmorpg

Comment

Ok... but what is it ? lol

Comment

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Comment

to chritopher

THEN GTF off the forums plz...i believe this forum is for people that enjoy the games...not for flamers

unless ur a huge UT fan and ur only doing this because its hilarious...kudos if then

*clicks once again on unholy "check now" button*

Comment

k, got my answer... so basicly...

UT still > *

kthxbyemmorpgplayerfailmorelmaorly.

Comment

'critopher' bloke who cant even spell his name, this forum is about UT3 not some random game you like so either join in shouting 'Wherez Teh Demo?!?1?' or stop spamming us about somthing no1 cares about!

Comment

please do not feed the troll,

ignore him and he will die

Comment

Sooner or later he gets a "HS" from a Forum Admin soo..bye,bye dude

Comment

he will when they are awake =)

Comment

So hum... tell me guys... what are your plans for the day ?

ROFL No, i was just kidding, we all know what's up

Comment

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-bared fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation, working with the NEG, established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise. The professional league was formed; a cabal of the most violent and skilled warriors in known space, selected to fight in a Grand Tournament. Now it is 2341. 50 years have passed since founding of DeathMatch. Profits from the Tournament number in the hundreds of billions. You have been selected to fight in the professional league by the Liandri Rules Board. Your strength and brutality are legendary. The time has come to prove you are the best. To crush your enemies; to win the Tournament.

AMEN

Comment

Should I go to sleep or not? I have work off tomorrow, but I have to take my car to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepin View Post
                            In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-bared fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation, working with the NEG, established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise. The professional league was formed; a cabal of the most violent and skilled warriors in known space, selected to fight in a Grand Tournament. Now it is 2341. 50 years have passed since founding of DeathMatch. Profits from the Tournament number in the hundreds of billions. You have been selected to fight in the professional league by the Liandri Rules Board. Your strength and brutality are legendary. The time has come to prove you are the best. To crush your enemies; to win the Tournament.

AMEN
                            Amen, brother!

Comment

Demo for fileplanet $u(k$ ????!!! , That's it ?? ...cool? ..Okay! another disappointment , nevermind .........

Comment

Originally posted by chritopher
                                I name are christopher chan. This game sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!su cks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!sucks!suck s!sucks!sucks!sucks!
                                Why dont u play real games like rf-online u n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone
                                over 1600 opinions in less than 3 days.. cant be wrong. go elsewhere ***

Comment

Working...
                                X