• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice shot!

Comment

OMG 2 Weeks again

can't wait for it

Comment

Excellent news! Any word yet on system spec requirements, or did I miss something?

Comment

This week pls <3

Comment

Originally posted by gamehostingreviews View Post
            or did I miss something?
            You did .

Minimum System Requirements
            • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
            • 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
            • 512 Mbytes of System RAM
            • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
            • 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
            Recommended System Requirements
            • 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
            • 1 GBytes of System RAM
            • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
            • 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Comment

That would be good.. within two weeks hehe

Comment

I can't believe I will be playing the UT3 demo in a few days if not weeks. Wow, my favorite shooter series to date. Wow, the series that made me a PC Gamer.. Unreal was the first game I ever played online in my life and now we have UT3.. Talk about "Awesomeness"!!!

Comment

Will I have to pay to become a member on FilePlanet to download this? Is that what the "reserve a spot for the beta" means? Or will this be available to everyone at the same time. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrGreenPants View Post
                    Will I have to pay to become a member on FilePlanet to download this? Is that what the "reserve a spot for the beta" means? Or will this be available to everyone at the same time. Thanks
                    don't worry, there will be ways to get the demo

Comment

Will I have to pay to become a member on FilePlanet to download this?
                      No.

Is that what the "reserve a spot for the beta" means?
                      No.

Or will this be available to everyone at the same time.
                      Yes.

Thanks
                      No Problem.

Comment

Thanks KriLL3.8™ for pointing out my oversight. The specs aren't too high if you discount the graphics card and 8gigs of hardrive space. My new rig should be able to run it. Yea!

Comment

please epic i implore you, upload the demo upon release to more then just websites. Every big game demo turns the sites into unreachable.

Upload a copy to newsgroups and to torrents for the people in the know.

The torrent option is the best yet, the more who download the better the speed. But dont forget newsgroups. A lot of isp's give access free and its a nice way to download such a file at max speed.

Comment

Give me my sniper rifle, HS here I come!

Comment

2 weeks? but.. but.. christmas doesn't usually come this early, does it??

Comment

Originally posted by *BareVibes* View Post
                                I can't believe I will be playing the UT3 demo in a few days if not weeks. Wow, my favorite shooter series to date. Wow, the series that made me a PC Gamer.. Unreal was the first game I ever played online in my life and now we have UT3.. Talk about "Awesomeness"!!!
                                i kno wot ya mean man!!! exactly the same with me!!! i remember when my uncle got ut99 the day it came out (he got a pc bussiness so he always got wot ya need) and we were just sitting there with jaws wide open haha and i was only 10, and eva since i hav been upgrading my rig for ut series to run as sweet as it can, THANK YOU EPIC!

Comment

Working...
                                X