X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilst u torrent it=)

Comment

Originally posted by Doug8796 View Post
      how many hours? and yeah, could someone seed the preload?
      don't think it would do you much good, the download manager has to unlock it

Comment

XiveX, what does it tell you if you try to execute the file directly?

Comment

Originally posted by koopa View Post
          haha you all havent even olayed your first game yet and you got owned already!! lol
          LMAO! That's exactly right. Dammit.

Comment

Well i cant believe i woke up for this lol, why cudnt it be like my dream where i just go on to the forums and theres a giant red button which is the link to the demo and then i download it at a gig per second

Comment

Originally posted by Flybye View Post
              XiveX, what does it tell you if you try to execute the file directly?
              The .exe runs and it brings up a blank msdos window and closes ~2seconds later.

Comment

well at least now i know how i will not feel when the demo really comes out... -.-

Comment

Originally posted by BloodAngel View Post
                  yep! same here we're a bunch O'morrons lolll but we still can say I have teh demo i have teh demo na na nah lol

Comment

Ok I am off to sleep ... gotta check for mirrors 2om morning b4 work.

Comment

try changing the date on your computer to two weeks fromn now XD

Comment

Just got your first taste of UT3 action though!

Comment

Originally posted by SLGDon View Post
                          try changing the date on your computer to two weeks fromn now XD
                          sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by BloodAngel View Post
                            This is exactly what mine does when I try to run it.

Comment

3 days 23 hours remaining if its anything like bioshock

Comment

Originally posted by kobalt View Post
                                Wtf we just paid good money to look at a folder we cant use lolll
                                But some fileplanet big wig is in a strip join stuffing your "good money" in a g-string wishing he was getting ____ as hard as you did tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X