X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are messing with our emotionz=(

Comment

Can you imagine how much dough file planet is making right now... insane

Not joking if someone have a place i can send it so they can seed i'm all for it even before i install

Comment

Buy File Plaet stock LOL

Comment

Well nobody is playing this right now. Wonder how long we have to wait now that we have the file.

Comment

I just finished the download. You do, indeed, need to wait for the key to unlock it like others were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by DissDain View Post
              I just finished the download. You do, indeed, need to wait for the key to unlock it like others were saying.
              Boooo

LOL

Comment

My download finished and it says that it will check to unlock in 5hrs. So it couls be 5 could be 24. At least I don't have to dowload it tomorrow while the servers are getting hammered.

Comment

Work on the crack already!

Comment

Awwww =[ im sad now

Comment

I am not even hoping to get teh demo any soon ... ( well hopefully by tomorrow afterwork) ... I just wanna see some screenshots in hi-res, actual gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by SwaNk1 View Post
                        Well nobody is playing this right now. Wonder how long we have to wait now that we have the file.
                        2 weeks. (bla bla)

Comment

too bad how long until the official release was on other games?

Comment

so, torrent it? =p

Comment

Dang it I just reloaded the under Desk Fridge with amore Beer I was hoping for tonight

Comment

bioshock for instance

Comment

Working...
                                X