• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i pay right now?

will a torrent soon follow within the next hour=p

Comment

Originally posted by SomeDude49 View Post
      the only thing FP subscribers get over someone who isn't subscribed is that they can just start playing once it's officially released. they don't get to play it once it's done downloading. that's what a preload is.
      Do you have to verify your download then? I mean, does the file have to be activated?

Comment

wow really just a preload? ... they are playing with our feelings .....

Comment

anyone else noticed average speed is slowly decreasing?

Comment

The UT3 beta demo is definitely out. I subscribed to FilePlanet, reserved a spot and am downloading at a nice quick transfer speed. The file is 741.03MB in size and I've been transferring in the 400-500KB/sec range after a bit..

Here's a screenshot I just took. Size is 1.6 MB, might take a sec to load..

My Desktop!

Enjoy it! I'm waiting for my new Newegg pc to arrive next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug8796 View Post
              anyone have 30% + percent done?
              38% here... but average speed is going down by the minute. FP servers are getting hammered.

Comment

that's just what it says people. Fileplanet, to the best of my knowledge, has NEVER done a preload. i don't see how they can do it without some sort of activation device, and i don't see them doing that with a UT demo...

either it's actually just a preload, or it's the demo and they're calling it a preload for no **** reason. both are retarded to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Avefenix View Post
                  im a non fileplanet su$criber:/
                  but its here!!! yay!
                  but for us its not here...yet

Comment

Originally posted by DireWolf View Post
                    but for us its not here...yet
                    shhh dont be cruel!!! lol :P

Comment

someone post when you get to 50%

Comment

Originally posted by Asil View Post
                        Do you have to verify your download then? I mean, does the file have to be activated?

Yeah it works like Steam. You get an almost complete download and as soon as its released the files will be unlocked. They did the same thing for BioShock. So it is a goo and a bad thing. Good being that you already have the file before the severs ingnite ie the CoD4 demo mess today. The bad being you have to wiat unitl FP releases the demo to unlock your files.

BTW I have ~3 minutes left until the download is complete I'll post again if it unlocks it self when finished. I think we'll probally have to wait until around 12pm tomorrow though.

Comment

I would send it but i dont have anywhere to send it But as soon as i have it complete if someone gives me a place i'll send it

Comment

forget wat i said

edited

Comment

I quess it will be everywhere by morning, I'm hoping !!!!

Comment

Anyone know who what clan will have the 1st UTIII server out

Comment

Working...
                                X