Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by wortoltje View Post
    isn't a demo for people who want to check the game out. See is they want to buy it?
    Then why would they let people pay the goddamm BETA demo? :S Is there a second more complete coming btw?
    In UT2004 the demo was used to check for bugs, glitches, gampley/balance-issues, etc...

There were about 7 or 8 forums to give specific feedback on various topics like weapon balance, ctf-gameplay, etc...

And Ut2004 had a second demo that came out later and included more maps.

You might wanna read the sticky for the UT3 beta demo:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...61&postcount=1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    isn't a demo for people who want to check the game out. See is they want to buy it?
    Then why would they let people pay the goddamm BETA demo? :S Is there a second more complete coming btw?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brutal View Post
    If they do ask for keys then the guy who added the torrent should add some keys cus if he didn't it would be a useless torrent..............NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO IT!!
    I hope it will be like UT2004. No keys needed. :-) There is one demo GUID... ...that's it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
    if the demo is released by THIS WEEK. (by Sunday 11:59:59pm) ill eat my shoes.
    eat your shoes? , you should be playing the demo..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've got some bandwidth to spend, so I'll host a (free) mirror of the demo whenever I can.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
    mark made a thread already....
    in two weeks, lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mark made a thread already....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    is that a record?
    I think it was when the UT2k4 demo was released. I am not sure of the actual numbers but somewhere was posted about 1 million downloads in the first week of the demo's release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2k4 Demo's over 1 million downloads in the first weeks.
    is that a record?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't wait I almost fell for FP trick into subscribing. I have not seen anything worthy of subscribing besides UT3 demo reservation but thats not worth $4 or so a month. Just gotta wait and see the numbers for the UT3 Demo downloads. I wonder if its gonna beat UT2k4 Demo's over 1 million downloads in the first weeks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EPIC uploads it to a closed link for hosts to grab then the hosts release it as fast as they get it up. All you servers out there, make sure your file is correct without file errors!!!
    I doubt it will be any server specific. But the first UT99 demo WAS 3dFX specific, but only to a vidcard, not a server. The demo will be out soon enuff...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathBooger View Post
    FilePlanet lists it as a beta demo, not a closed beta. There's a difference.
    Cool, I wasn't aware of that. Mark himself has posted that its open anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    23:59:59 you mean?
    wasn't going by 24hr clock but sure

Leave a comment:

• replied
    23:59:59 you mean?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if the demo is released by THIS WEEK. (by Sunday 11:59:59pm) ill eat my shoes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X