Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
    is that a record?
    I think it was when the UT2k4 demo was released. I am not sure of the actual numbers but somewhere was posted about 1 million downloads in the first week of the demo's release.

Comment

mark made a thread already....

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
        mark made a thread already....
        in two weeks, lol

Comment

I've got some bandwidth to spend, so I'll host a (free) mirror of the demo whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
            if the demo is released by THIS WEEK. (by Sunday 11:59:59pm) ill eat my shoes.
            eat your shoes? , you should be playing the demo..

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
              If they do ask for keys then the guy who added the torrent should add some keys cus if he didn't it would be a useless torrent..............NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO IT!!
              I hope it will be like UT2004. No keys needed. :-) There is one demo GUID... ...that's it.

Comment

isn't a demo for people who want to check the game out. See is they want to buy it?
                Then why would they let people pay the goddamm BETA demo? :S Is there a second more complete coming btw?

Comment

Originally posted by wortoltje View Post
                  isn't a demo for people who want to check the game out. See is they want to buy it?
                  Then why would they let people pay the goddamm BETA demo? :S Is there a second more complete coming btw?
                  In UT2004 the demo was used to check for bugs, glitches, gampley/balance-issues, etc...

There were about 7 or 8 forums to give specific feedback on various topics like weapon balance, ctf-gameplay, etc...

And Ut2004 had a second demo that came out later and included more maps.

You might wanna read the sticky for the UT3 beta demo:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...61&postcount=1

Comment

Working...
                  X