No announcement yet.

[TEH DEMO] Reserve UT3 Beta Demo on FilePlanet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIMMIE THAT JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

i knew that file planet subscription would pay off sooner or later. I already have the Crysis Beta, now soon to be UT3 demo?

this is going to be a good week.

Comment

you can get it from filefront almost as soon.
      actually, bittorrent would be best, but with all the leachers out there, it goes real slow. i'll try it, but when bioshock came out, bittorrent was no better than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by pboy View Post
        If no details are available yet... how do you know its not a closed beta key system like Crysis?
        Because it's a public demo and not a closed beta.

Comment

actually, bittorrent would be best, but with all the leachers out there, it goes real slow.
          bittorrent is awful. not enough people seed.

Comment

They got me, didn't cost much. This way I can avoid the rush and get the demo with ease.

Comment

We w8......then we judge.

Comment

ok this is starting to get exciting reservations for the demo download haha its close now i can feel it

Comment

finally! Soon the guns will be in my hand!

Comment

??

I hope the demo will become available without via fileplanet.

I need to know if i need to upgrade my graphics card.(The ability to have decent fps)

Specs:
                    Cpu: Intel Duo core E6420 @2.13ghz
                    Video: Radeon X1950XT
                    Memory: Corsair XMS 2 gigs at 800mhz
                    HD: Crappy Maxtor, (getting a 150 Raptor next week)

Comment

omg pls no serials plzZ! I've been waiting soo long, visiting this forum every day.

Comment

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Its too bad I wont be playing the demo, my current comp can barely play UT 2k4 on lowest settings with a resolution tht would make a Palm Pilot proud. But it means more info will be released about the game and I will get a better idea on wht I should get for my next comp. Also it means the game will be out in not too long! F*ck yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBooger View Post
                          Because it's a public demo and not a closed beta.
                          Sorry, I must not have made myself clear. I asked how you know that its a public demo and not a closed beta given that the only information we have on it is that fileplanet lists it as a beta instead of a demo and you can only reserve it if you are a paying subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by zinger View Post
                            I bet when the demo comes out, epic will put a link on the main site to download from there!
                            Hate to burst the bubble

1. Yes, there will be DL links from the official site
                            2. The first link will be to FilePlanet and the rest will all be similar services.

I'm not fan of gamespy, but I have no problem with the cost for fileplanet. Basically, bandwidth costs money, servers cost money. You can get anything you want for free from File Planet, paying the monthly just garuntees you get it quicker and prioritizes you as a paying subscriber ahead of those waiting in line paying nothing. Demo reservations and the like should be looked at as a perk...a way of giving the people that pay something that seems worth paying for as opposed to punishing those who don't.

If you wanna pay, pay. If you don't, you'll just have a to wait a couple more hours for teh demo. I don't subscribe anymore, but when I was DLing gigs weekly I did. When my gaming and DLing slowed down, I cancelled it.

Comment

yeah, just chill and enjoy the ride.
                              there goes my weakend
                              luckily the grass has stopped growing here

Comment

Unreal Tournament 3 Beta
                                Built on the Unreal Engine 3, Unreal Tournament 3 is the latest entry in the deathmatch competition extravaganza featuring massively upgraded graphics, modifiability and other gameplay features.

?????

http://www.fileplanet.com/features/filereserve/

Comment

Working...
                                X