No announcement yet.

[TEH DEMO] Reserve UT3 Beta Demo on FilePlanet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It SHOULD be closed, and an official announcement stickied. Its so annoying to always get information third party first.

Comment

Originally posted by Worlock View Post
      It SHOULD be closed, and an official announcement stickied. Its so annoying to always get information third party first.
      Yeah, where is EPIC announcing this? Posting on German sites again are we?

Comment

Anyone with experience with this Fileplanet **** know how long it usually is from taking reservations until release?

Comment

I have played UT3 befor, its really a great game. I would subscribe on fileplanet if its gonna require a cdkey, otherwhise Ill dl from any other public source...

Here some photos...

http://sesion.active-servers.com/fil....php?path=UT3/

Comment

Yeah... fileplanet refers to the file as a beta (c.f. other files it refers to as demos). Which to me means limited beta keys... beta keys limited to fileplanet subscribers, like Crysis.

Comment

Originally posted by pboy View Post
              Yeah... fileplanet refers to the file as a beta (c.f. other files it refers to as demos). Which to me means limited beta keys... beta keys limited to fileplanet subscribers, like Crysis.
              Epic has never done anything even close to that retarded, so I have faith, I think, that that will not be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                Ok people but don't flame on file planet or this thread could be closed
                So? that fact remains if you want the beta of UT3 you have to pay for it by subscribing to FilePlanet. So why keep it a secret? Do you really think that the Unreal Tournament Community really wants to pay for a BETA? Im sure your not that nieve are you?

Comment

Ok people but don't flame on file planet or this thread could be closed
                  good point. I disagree with what Fileplanet does to the industry. Beta demo's should be for all... not just the wealthy.

Comment

lol, I'm sure you're only paying for a spot on their servers. When the demo gets released, Fileplanet wont be the only place with it

Comment

Epic treats their demos as betas to get information for last minute fixes before they go gold. This is why they're released a month before the game ships. This is a opportunity to reserve the demo, that is all. No details yet.

Comment

Im sure there're going to be a lot of links(for dload).If u pay(because of the demand) you can be one of the first ones to get it.The one thing that puzzles me is:"BETA??????????????????"All demos are kind of a beta but what this means????????Time will tell i guess.

Comment

I bet when the demo comes out, epic will put a link on the main site to download from there!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBooger View Post
                            This is a opportunity to reserve the demo, that is all. No details yet.
                            If no details are available yet... how do you know its not a closed beta key system like Crysis?

Comment

I bet when the demo comes out, epic will put a link on the main site to download from there!
                              I sure hope so. Given the amount of third party announcements, and lack of official sticky topics seen here recently, I wouldn't bet too much on it.

If it is only available on fileplanet (and torrent programs). Can anyone who would never use torrent programs please seed for as long as possible not that anyone should use torrent programs

Comment

because that would be stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X