Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P2P to the rescue!!!

Comment

lol I'm sure as hell that i will not be paying for the demo on file planet

Comment

It'll get torrented and mirrored within minutes of release. It doesn't appear to be a FilePlanet exclusive, just a reserved DL spot when it's released. Relax guys... jeez.

Comment

Umm you guys do realize that fileplanet won't be the only download link? And I'm sure within less than an hour of release it will show up on bittorrent.

And I don't think epic even gets money from paying for the fileplanet subscription, it goes all to fileplanet, to support the huge increase in bandwidth usage I guess.

Comment

It'll get torrented and mirrored within minutes of release. It doesn't appear to be a FilePlanet exclusive, just a reserved DL spot when it's released. Relax guys... jeez.
            I sure hope your right but what if it asks for beta keys

Comment

You don't have to pay FilePlanet to get the demo. Reserving just means you're guaranteed a download slot when it is released.

Comment

If they do ask for keys then the guy who added the torrent should add some keys cus if he didn't it would be a useless torrent..............NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO IT!!

Comment

Im now going to watch both of the hd trailers for UT3 right now in the dark, back to back with the volume cranked

edit:
                  And yes you do need a paying subscription to fileplanet to download the demo.

Comment

You know what? I'm really sick of this subscriber **** at fileplanet.

Comment

I really wish someone from epic would confirm that other *FREE* servers will be setup, like on www.beyondunreal.com or similar websites.

Fileplanet was ok around the UT2003 demo release, since then its changed... money-hungry-industry-raping-f*c'ers.

they're getting an email from me.

Comment

Make a petition!

Comment

meh fileplanet, I never bother with that kind of websites
                          I just hope there'll be a official torrent where people can get it

Comment

Make a petition!
                            I agree, I belive the people who deserve to play the beta/demo first are the members here or atleast the old forum members. Who actually know more about the game then most fileplanet suscribers.

Comment

Ok people but don't flame on file planet or this thread could be closed

Comment

Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
                                You know what? I'm really sick of this subscriber **** at fileplanet.
                                Same, I'm sick of fileplanet.

Comment

Working...
                                X