This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release date question

Hi I'm new here, and I'm already sick of Halo 3 after a few weeks and I've been playing Gears online since I got XBL. It's a lot better than Halo 3 but people are playing Halo 3 all the time and it's hard to find a Gears match. Anyway I'm dying to play UT3, but since my PC sucks and I don't have a PS3 I wanted to know if anyone knew the release date for the 360 version of UT3. It's like the only game I want and I can't wait to get it. Thanks in advance.

In 2008 the xbox version will be released

Comment

Somewhere in the PS3 topic Mark said that there won't be any information on UT3 on xbox 360 till next year. OMG Brutal again, you're too quick !

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
        OMG Brutal again, you're too quick !
        LOL!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... yeah i have to study Y the hell am i here!!!

I say get a PS3 to play UT3 but if you cant get the $ than wait for xbox version i guess

Comment

another thread to close but anyway!!

PC version november 2007
          PS3 there is chance for november( but probably december due to posibile delay)2007
          x360 - 1st quater of 2008 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-men_pl View Post
            PC version november 2007
            That still inst official but they are very confident they will have it by November

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
              That still inst official but they are very confident they will have it by November
              Actually it is, sort of.. Mark Rein said so himself in this topic.

Comment

well a topic was closed yesterday about it, they still aren't completely 100% sured about it, but they are very confident they will have it by november

Comment

I am seeing a lot of game shops listing november, latish, as always its WHEN ITS DONE, but the 360 version gamestop showed about february as a release date, but the game stores will always kick back the release date, as it is really only a hopeful guess. We are expecting PC UT3 late november, PS3, roughly a month later with all PC mappage included, then 360 into next year, give it a couple of months. eventually UT3 will get out in all... 8-D

in the meantime theres still UT99 and UTk4....and anticipating the UT3 demo anytime...

Comment

lol yeah <8-P

Comment

even so i hope make it this november or december.If they dont they(no to be rude) will lost good % of buyers - the main cause is Crysis, TimeShift not to mention the ET:Quake Wars which is already in stores!! + 2008 is also not a good year - Frontlines: Fuel of War

Comment

Well wen UT3 comes out in November u shud be impressed if you compare it to Halo and GoW as both of those are **** in comparison.
                        GoW was just running around and tagging ppl wid grendaes which was just stupid and Halo was too slow and has floaty jumps (but much better than GoW in my opinion).

Comment

Dates haven't been announced. When they are you'll see the announcements here.

Comment

Working...
                          X