Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 on asus g2s!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT3 on asus g2s!!!

    Processore: Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 (2,2Ghz, 4MBcache L2)
    Memoria: 2048MB DDR2 667MHz
    Schermo: 17" WUXGA (1920x1200) ColorShine TFT-LCD, con tecnologia Asus Splendid Video Intelligent
    Scheda video: Nvidia GeForce 8600M con 256MB di memoria dedicata
    Hard Disk: SATA 200GB


    i can play ut3 on this note with midium high detail???

    thks for tecnical support!!!

    #2
    I dont think english is his/hers first language. But I guess you can, try using the UT3 score calculator thing I'm sure someone will post a link or somehting.

    Comment


      #3
      thats ok we LUB every 1 here on the forums

      Comment


        #4
        try this - http://www.ut2341.com/UT3SystemScore/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Crotale View Post
          Thanks I was too lazy to go fetch it lol

          Comment


            #6
            Medium detail at the most.

            Comment


              #7
              i'm italian and my english is very terrible......... well thks!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                I think bersy needs to update it with the minimum and recommended settings epic gaved

                Comment


                  #9
                  plssss for better gaming notbook i've seen this link!!! http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cmod.to?coid=-33936

                  well......... nvidia gforce 8700 GT (256mb ddr3 dedicated) is better than nvidia SLI dual 8600 gt(512 mb ddr3 dedicated)????

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by [SDC]-Stewe View Post
                    plssss for better gaming notbook i've seen this link!!! http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cmod.to?coid=-33936
                    WWWWhat person in there rrright mind want to play UT3 on a Laptop?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                      I think bersy needs to update it with the minimum and recommended settings epic gaved
                      Epic didn't give them, and they're inaccurate anyway.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by lem06 View Post
                        WWWWhat person in there rrright mind want to play UT3 on a Laptop?
                        I have played ut2k4 on laptop all my life

                        oh srry Bersy a guy had send a link of epic and i was like .... are those the official requirements ? and.....................

                        Originally posted by [SDC]-Stewe View Post
                        plssss for better gaming notbook i've seen this link!!! http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cmod.to?coid=-33936

                        well......... nvidia gforce 8700 GT (256mb ddr3 dedicated) is better than nvidia SLI dual 8600 gt(512 mb ddr3 dedicated)????
                        You should see this link, this is a real gaming computer http://www.alienware.com/product_det...source=ECH0020

                        Comment


                          #13
                          The calculator thing is nice and all (since it says i can play med-hi lol) but what is it based on? No one know's anything about the game itself apart than the ninimum and recommended specs.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by kobalt View Post
                            The calculator thing is nice and all (since it says i can play med-hi lol) but what is it based on? No one know's anything about the game itself apart than the ninimum and recommended specs.
                            Yes, no one knows anything.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              Yes, no one knows anything.
                              Um I'm pretty sure God knows everything!!! SO U Lying !.....................

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X