Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

So how will the demo be revealed ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how will the demo be revealed ??

I heard that in past games such as 2k3, they revealed it in an IRC chat. We've already had an IRC chat for UT3, i don't think they would do another one. I think it would be cool if they revealed it by Mark Rein just making a single post here titled "demo" with a link. And he could do it at like 3 in the morning, lol.

I definitely have a feeling that they will come out of the blue with this one, ie. no demo release date.

Comment

Yeah, Mark is just going to come in here and say " Here's the Demo, guys."

Comment

Originally posted by jacobi289 View Post
        Yeah, Mark is just going to come in here and say " Here's the Demo, guys."
        If that really happens (with those exact words), I'll eat my hat.

Comment

If it is just one link.I'll feel sorry 4 the server.

Comment

Jesus will appear to us all and say: "It is finished."

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=577101

Comment

I think theyll just sticky the posts for the links in the forum and say nothing, until someone pays enough attention to go...holy crap..the demo's out!

Comment

Originally posted by booshack View Post
                  I definitely have a feeling that they will come out of the blue with this one, ie. no demo release date.
                  I agree... I think the whole thing will probably come from left field. One day no demo to speak of next day all in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                    haha Peter will be blowing the trumpet and the sun will break through the darkness.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that UT3 is the work of the nameless one... an evil force to prevent me from getting any real work done.

Comment

No im telling you they will tell us a week in advance just to taunt us, or say it will be out anytime soon just to annoy us, so that we will stay at our PCs night and day and spam the refresh key.

Comment

I think they'll sticky a thread with a "The demo will be done in 2 weeks" comment.

And then release the demo the following day.

Comment

What i think is (and i think i speak for a lot of peeps)
                            If we see people playing it and it all seems to work nice (PC and PS3 vids) why the hell dont we have a shot at it. We want to play a demo a working demo while they finish the game not the final hyper tweaked finished game !

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                              I lol'd...

Comment

Working...
                              X