Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you bored? Let's think about Warfare gameplay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol well said...just use the stinger to get em off the board...then rocket em in the face or snipe em...

Comment

Ok,u get hit and u fall from the hoverbrd.U have to pick it up again or u'll get it back auto?

Comment

Pic up what again? the board >?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
          Pic up what again? the board >?
          The board.

Comment

im pretty sure u fall off. go ragdoll then u go into normal mode (weapon mode) then its up to you weather u go back on it or kill the person who made u fall off in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Antigru View Post
              The main thing is to find the most distant place posible that has visibility in the enemy base, and snipe them on spawn from there. Make sure you have a vehicle ready to get away just in case, then when the dust is settled, come back again and resume.
              LOL, great post. Actually this is just the reason I think big map outdoor vehicle maps plain suck. Half of the players are just spawnkilling with sniper from some distant mountain. I hope warfare doesn't get this lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post
                LOL, great post. Actually this is just the reason I think big map outdoor vehicle maps plain suck. Half of the players are just spawnkilling with sniper from some distant mountain. I hope warfare doesn't get this lame.
                Actually, I've almost never seen people use sniper weapons in ONS, much less "half the players". I'd love to go sniper hunting, but the tactical policy police outlawed them, along with anyone who wasn't runnin' and gunnin' 24/7.

Comment

Btw my previous post was a joke anyways ^_^, that's how i've seen lots of people play on lots of servers too(where nobody chatted and organised themselves), their base was on fire and they were in some bush with a picnic basket and sniper.

The main thing i'd really like to do in warfare is to get jump boots, launch myself without fall damage from the skies from an air-vehicle, with flak full armor and double damage, right in the middle of their base, and bam, bam, bam, like a maniac Now that's satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                  X