unreal editor for mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    DarkSide please leave the thread because all your doing by acting so pompous and arrogant, is decreasing the chances of a Mod ever replying.

Fanboyism is pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by =Uff-da= View Post
    Gotta love that "ignore list" feature... now all I see is:

This message is hidden because DarkSideofOZ is on your ignore list.

:-) happy again.

Donovan
    Take notes folks, this is how to play off being an idiotic fool and getting owned by posting out of anger.

Remember kids, stay in school! If for any reason, so you don't look like this guy and have to resort to a MAC because you can't handle the complexities of a PC without cutting yourself up in an emo fury. Oh, you also won't have to worry about "ANYTHING" being ported to your OS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gotta love that "ignore list" feature... now all I see is:

This message is hidden because DarkSideofOZ is on your ignore list.

:-) happy again.

Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think your giving yourself too much credit now... don't you mean "half-wit"... and thanks for the detailed explenation of your life style. Consider me "informed".

Donovan
    I made bold and underlined your mistakes, fix them so that I might respond...

You told ME to get back in to school? Fool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can we stop this petty mac vs pc debate? this is getting retarded. i just would like an answer from someone from epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flame less? ☮&♥

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think your giving yourself too much credit now... don't you mean "half-wit"... and thanks for the detailed explenation of your life style. Consider me "informed".

Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make up your mind... am I a homoMac user... or one with "homophobic rage". If the later, then I'm sorry for insulting *your* sexual preference. I respect all peeps lifestyles.
    You're not too bright are you? There are such thing as Homophobic Gay people. They're called closet homos. They act extremely homophobic, keeping a front up. Hiding from everyone but the gay bars and their lovers that they love the shaft. I believe this is infact the case with you. I have a sneaking suspicion you wack it to Rick Roll daily.

Also I won't even give you the satisfaction of me clicking your link. You fail at the battle of witts, GTFO teh interwebs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkSideofOZ View Post
    No need to be defensive about your sexual life style. Retaliation is not the path to success. And yes the developers have stated their intentions, but IF YOU had read my post, and understood it rather than blowing up in a homophobic rage (and misspelling developers, and your), you would have seen the point I was trying to make, you are NOT going to see it UNTIL the ps3/360 versions have gone gold, it is not a priority for Epic. Sorry, borrow a friends PC, you'll get more accomplished.

BTW, I probably make more money than your entire family. So lets not get presumptuous, you WILL lose.

Make up your mind... am I a homoMac user... or one with "homophobic rage". If the later, then I'm sorry for insulting *your* sexual preference. I respect all peeps lifestyles.

Oh, and I think I saw your dad in Berlin: The Techno Viking

</flame></retaliate>
    Hey, that *is* my Dad.... Man my dad is cool.

Oh, and I found your two dad's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

This is getting fun. Can't wait for UT3!
    Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkSideofOZ View Post
    IMHO if your on a Mac, feel lucky that you can play the game at all. Apple are the NAZIs of the Computer/Phone/Music world. If you want the editor for Mac, contact apple and tell them to PAY Epic to do it. Otherwise its just not cost effective. Not that Epic is giving up on you macers but, it's just not a priority. If one IS coming to Mac, I guarantee it won't be any time soon. Why? Epic has to worry about getting the PS3 and 360 renditions done, after which they might find time. Until then, sorry.

When asking about things like this, remember the following. Gaming companies are first and foremost, BUSINESSES. Priority goes to where the money is. There may be many more macs today than when UT99 came out, but there are far FAR more PC's simply because gamers/professionals favor heterosexualness over homoMac. Its simply much more cost effective to wait on mac editor development until ALL other platforms have been catered to the game.

Personally I would like to see a linux deb packaged editor first.
    first, we are not "lucky" to get ut3. ut has always been on mac and i dont think epic will ever stop especially since the mac market is growing at an exceptional rate. and just b/c U dont like mac doesnt mean this is epic's lowest priority. the lowest priority for them right now i would think is the x360 version. and there is no reason that the unreal editor would not be shipped w/ the mac version of ut3. we wont have to wait 6 months to have it ported. and there is no reason to call people gay because they use macs. thats just pure fanboy retardation there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IMNSHO, ;-)

I'm truly sorry that you are visually challenged OZ.

I just told you what the develpers intentions were. Regardless of what you PC'ers want, it is the intention of the person doing *both linux and Mac* ports to bring us the Editor. ..said, done.

Now, do what yur mom says, get out of the trailer park, and go back to school.

Donovan
    No need to be defensive about your sexual life style. Retaliation is not the path to success. And yes the developers have stated their intentions, but IF YOU had read my post, and understood it rather than blowing up in a homophobic rage (and misspelling developers, and your), you would have seen the point I was trying to make, you are NOT going to see it UNTIL the ps3/360 versions have gone gold, it is not a priority for Epic. Sorry, borrow a friends PC, you'll get more accomplished.

BTW, I probably make more money than your entire family. So lets not get presumptuous, you WILL lose. Oh, and I think I saw your dad in Berlin: The Techno Viking

</flame></retaliate>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IMNSHO, ;-)

I'm truly sorry that you are visually challenged OZ.

I just told you what the develpers intentions were. Regardless of what you PC'ers want, it is the intention of the person doing *both linux and Mac* ports to bring us the Editor. ..said, done.

Now, do what yur mom says, get out of the trailer park, and go back to school.

Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IMHO if your on a Mac, feel lucky that you can play the game at all. Apple are the NAZIs of the Computer/Phone/Music world. If you want the editor for Mac, contact apple and tell them to PAY Epic to do it. Otherwise its just not cost effective. Not that Epic is giving up on you macers but, it's just not a priority. If one IS coming to Mac, I guarantee it won't be any time soon. Why? Epic has to worry about getting the PS3 and 360 renditions done, after which they might find time. Until then, sorry.

When asking about things like this, remember the following. Gaming companies are first and foremost, BUSINESSES. Priority goes to where the money is. There may be many more macs today than when UT99 came out, but there are far FAR more PC's simply because gamers/professionals favor heterosexualness over homoMac. Its simply much more cost effective to wait on mac editor development until ALL other platforms have been catered to the game.

Personally I would like to see a linux deb packaged editor first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Editor probably ported for the mac

The *word* from the person porting UT3 to Mac/linux is that the intentions haven't changed... As far as Ryan knows, he's still intending on porting it!

Go icculus! Go. :-)

Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i would love to see a mac version of the UnrealEd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X