unreal editor for mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkSideofOZ View Post
    No need to be defensive about your sexual life style. Retaliation is not the path to success. And yes the developers have stated their intentions, but IF YOU had read my post, and understood it rather than blowing up in a homophobic rage (and misspelling developers, and your), you would have seen the point I was trying to make, you are NOT going to see it UNTIL the ps3/360 versions have gone gold, it is not a priority for Epic. Sorry, borrow a friends PC, you'll get more accomplished.

BTW, I probably make more money than your entire family. So lets not get presumptuous, you WILL lose.

Make up your mind... am I a homoMac user... or one with "homophobic rage". If the later, then I'm sorry for insulting *your* sexual preference. I respect all peeps lifestyles.

Oh, and I think I saw your dad in Berlin: The Techno Viking

</flame></retaliate>
    Hey, that *is* my Dad.... Man my dad is cool.

Oh, and I found your two dad's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

This is getting fun. Can't wait for UT3!
    Donovan

Comment

Originally posted by =Uff-da= View Post
      Make up your mind... am I a homoMac user... or one with "homophobic rage". If the later, then I'm sorry for insulting *your* sexual preference. I respect all peeps lifestyles.
      You're not too bright are you? There are such thing as Homophobic Gay people. They're called closet homos. They act extremely homophobic, keeping a front up. Hiding from everyone but the gay bars and their lovers that they love the shaft. I believe this is infact the case with you. I have a sneaking suspicion you wack it to Rick Roll daily.

Also I won't even give you the satisfaction of me clicking your link. You fail at the battle of witts, GTFO teh interwebs.

Comment

I think your giving yourself too much credit now... don't you mean "half-wit"... and thanks for the detailed explenation of your life style. Consider me "informed".

Donovan

Comment

Flame less? ☮&♥

Comment

can we stop this petty mac vs pc debate? this is getting retarded. i just would like an answer from someone from epic.

Comment

I think your giving yourself too much credit now... don't you mean "half-wit"... and thanks for the detailed explenation of your life style. Consider me "informed".

Donovan
              I made bold and underlined your mistakes, fix them so that I might respond...

You told ME to get back in to school? Fool.

Comment

Gotta love that "ignore list" feature... now all I see is:

This message is hidden because DarkSideofOZ is on your ignore list.

:-) happy again.

Donovan

Comment

Gotta love that "ignore list" feature... now all I see is:

This message is hidden because DarkSideofOZ is on your ignore list.

:-) happy again.

Donovan
                  Take notes folks, this is how to play off being an idiotic fool and getting owned by posting out of anger.

Remember kids, stay in school! If for any reason, so you don't look like this guy and have to resort to a MAC because you can't handle the complexities of a PC without cutting yourself up in an emo fury. Oh, you also won't have to worry about "ANYTHING" being ported to your OS.

Comment

DarkSide please leave the thread because all your doing by acting so pompous and arrogant, is decreasing the chances of a Mod ever replying.

Fanboyism is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X