Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plans on actually watching the 3D Buzz tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the topic of 3D Buzz tutorials..

I remember hearing they were going the be on the collectors edition, but does anyone know if they will be available elsewhere? Either free or to buy, I could live with either.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Comment

There are tutorials for UT2004 available for free on 3dbuzz.com, but things may be different with UT3. Time will tell.

Comment

So long as the UT3 tutorials include videos on how to make vehicles that are at least as good as the UT2004 ones, I'm there.

Comment

i have a whole list of maps im gona make the DIY way, as well as weapons and vehicles... i just hope they go deeper into maya this time lol

Comment

Originally posted by TotalChaos View Post
            On the topic of 3D Buzz tutorials..

I remember hearing they were going the be on the collectors edition, but does anyone know if they will be available elsewhere? Either free or to buy, I could live with either.

Thanks in advance for any info!
            Once the UT3 Comes out chances are with how popular this game has gotten, they will be all over the internet. Now it's up to epic to make then free or not.

Comment

I tried to get into making my own maps a long time ago. But I realised just how much time it would actually take to make a good level. I also have a short attention span and no attention to detail so I thought tht my levels would have sucked majorly anyway. I dont think I'l get into this time around, leave it to those who r experienced and know wht theyre doing.
              3D Buzz tutorials should be free online. But I have no proof so dont trust me.

Comment

i am 15 (almost 16) i also create maps, been creating them since i was 10 (started simple, Red alert 2) but i also have a short attention span, i have only ever released 3 maps, 2 for Pariah, and 1 for UT2004 Invasion (OutpostB6, on Unreal Insanity Server)

Comment

I pre-ordered the collector's edition specifically for the VTMs.

I never finished the ones in the UT2004 collectors edition, so I owe it to myself to finish the job... ;p

Comment

VTMs are the only reason I'm purchasing the collectors edition.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the art book and those videos just as much as the game itself.

So yes, I'm definitely watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                        VTMs are the only reason I'm purchasing the collectors edition.
                        Same. I got an idea that keeps roaming in my head. Would be nice if it came true

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet View Post
                          I'm not interested in mapping - but I'll get the unrealscript book as soon as it's out for coding stuff.
                          +1

I gave up mapping when 2K3 came out. I'll probably try again with UT3 but I'm guessing I'll still give up and go back to coding.

Whether I'll code anything significant remains to be seen.

Comment

i tried using UED a few times for ut99....couldnt make anything but i could color and make some nice skins ^_^

Comment

I will take all the information Epic gives us for free and learn it!

Comment

Working...
                              X