What are you doing for the Release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing for the Release?

i think evrybody should support UT 3's release because it will be an icon and breakthrough for the FPS genre, and the UT product line.

So what r u doin?

im gona have a digital party @ WAR-Torlan, and vCTF-Necropolis.

and there will be pepsi, jerky, and no sleep for a week lol

Me i'm going to load up the game and drewl on the graphics and details all by myself for a whole night... Then i play

Comment

nic idea man. dont forget the high protein nibblies to keep u going, and the caffinated drinks to keep u awake lol

Comment

Depends if my comp is built by then or not. If it is then I will needing a new change of pants after the install is finished. It not, then I will cry myself to sleep tht night while holding the game saying "Y? Y cant you run on my PoS PC?" and then I will have a reason to turn emo.

Comment

i'm gonna skip work for the release.

Comment

I'm going to wonder where my directx 7/8 version of ut3 is ;/

Comment

I know im getting a brand new pc for UT3 and also we are going to make a home LAN so going to get my server set ut for sur so ya i cant wait

Comment

i will have an extralong gaming session of gow/ut3 to celebrate the release lol. i wont be getting the game till christmas :/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitgeber View Post
                  i wont be getting the game till christmas :/
                  Man that's bad

Comment

install it...play the demo while its installing...play the game... pretty straightforward

Comment

2 words

Sick Day!

Comment

First, I am going to open up the protective plastic. Afterwards, I may, or may not, open up the the panel revealing the disk. I will walk over to the bathroom, close the door behind me (before checking to see that no one saw me bringing it into the bathroom, of course). I will unzip my pants, sit down, and get to work.

Comment

I'm Going to Quit my job and play UT3 For the Rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by immoral-eclipse View Post
                            First, I am going to open up the protective plastic. Afterwards, I may, or may not, open up the the panel revealing the disk. I will walk over to the bathroom, close the door behind me (before checking to see that no one saw me bringing it into the bathroom, of course). I will unzip my pants, sit down, and get to work.
                            maaann... hold up, lol. dat boi thowed...

Im gettin it for PS3 so until it comes out i'll be playin da demo for PC ova and ova and ova, etc.............

Comment

I will probably attempt to install it on my horrendously underpowered laptop, and on the chance that it succeeds, I will proceed to play at what will probably be the lowest detail settings and hopefully run somewhere above 30 fps.

Comment

Working...
                              X