New Screen of Malcolm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Screen of Malcolm

Holy *****! Looking at this awesome screen, gets my heart pumping and fingers twitching.......and no Its not because I have a man crush on Malcolm . I think I must be a cut scene but look at the detail! I cant wait to see all my old favorites in the glory of the UE3.

The returning champion..............
    [shot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/potd_images/UT3_Malcolm01.jpg[/shot]

Is this graphical master peace achievable in game on highest settings?

Originally posted by Mr._>X<_ View Post
    Its no because I have a man crush on Malcolm .
    I do, and I'm man enough to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
      I do, and I'm man enough to admit it.
      You go boy...............

Comment

I don't, however i have a major crush on this screenshot:

http://www.pcgames.de/aid,615637/Die..._id=704838#top

**** thats some good tripod pillaging

Comment

Those look huge compared to the buildings... are those supposed to be DarkWalkers, or are they some sort of larger model of walker?

[shot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/potd_images/UT3_City01.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Yes it is. I'm a little thrown of by that screen though. Why are there so many cars from the 90's in the future? Are they collector items for the Liandri corp?

Comment

It is obviously achievable on less than highest settings, it doesn't even use AA.
              Wasn't the point of those shots to show UT3 on lower detail?

Comment

1st- Its most likely a cut scene.

2nd- When do you see companies showing low detail screens before the release of their game?

3rd- If you think thats low settings I have a Rig I would like to sell you .

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                  Those look huge compared to the buildings... are those supposed to be DarkWalkers, or are they some sort of larger model of walker?
                  True. Did they ever say what Necris vehicle counters the Leviathan? I though the Darkwalkers were equal to a Goliath? Maybe they have a huge DarkWalker.

Comment

1st- Its most likely a cut scene.

2nd- When do you see companies showing low detail screens before the release of their game?

3rd- If you think thats low settings I have a Rig I would like to sell you .
                    1st, Yeah.
                    2nd, Right now?
                    3rd, Nah, not low, just lower than highest.

Comment

I don't think they'd do something so similar/derivative for the Necris' Leviathan counterpart.

It could be a cinematic cutscene, so there's some artistic license with the scale!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                        1st, Yeah.
                        2nd, Right now?
                        3rd, Nah, not low, just lower than highest.
                        Side from these pics (which are not low settings imo) show me one low setting pic from any recent game that was shown pre-release.

Comment

True. Did they ever say what Necris vehicle counters the Leviathan? I though the Darkwalkers were equal to a Goliath? Maybe they have a huge DarkWalker.
                          Hmm, yea they still haven't showed the Necris vehicule that counters the Leviathan... but having another DarkWalker but just bigger would be quite unoriginal and dumb, though not that bad.

That cinematic screenshot of Malcom is so amazing. I could watch a whole movie like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                            I don't, however i have a major crush on this screenshot:

http://www.pcgames.de/aid,615637/Die..._id=704838#top

**** thats some good tripod pillaging
                            MAN THIS PIC IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He sure has aged a lot since UT99.

See, he was cool back then. Had the glasses and the laugh.

edit: for some reason i can't post images? Comes up as a link. Eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X