Minimal configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    That's just a guess since Epic hasn't announced anything.
    I agree, I doubt Epic would leak such a thing to a French game site only. When the specs show up on the UT3 website, then you can believe it. Until then it's just speculation, which in this case was very poorly done.

Comment

So a 6800GS
      1 gig
      pentium D @ 3.2 should do good?

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
        I agree, I doubt Epic would leak such a thing to a French game site only. When the specs show up on the UT3 website, then you can believe it. Until then it's just speculation, which in this case was very poorly done.
        Did you miss the part where we said we got these specs directly from Midway? These are the official specs. They could always revise them at a later date, but as of right now they're official and you shouldn't expect anything else.

Comment

Indeed they are, I was correct in thinking it speculation prior to any evidence showing up, but I've seen screenshots of the official Midway press release, and Epic employees have commented in threads with it supporting it, it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-men_pl View Post
            One thing Ultron :

GeForce 6 are Shader model 3 (not 2!!) and DX9c to be precise!!
            Oops yeah I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. Even my previous writeup mentioned the GF6 was SM3. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBooger View Post
              Did you miss the part where we said we got these specs directly from Midway? These are the official specs. They could always revise them at a later date, but as of right now they're official and you shouldn't expect anything else.
              Yes, missed it, still missing, can you give me a link or something?

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                Yes, missed it, still missing, can you give me a link or something?
                [shot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/staff/hal/email.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Can you provide me to a link for that place plz

Comment

Working...
                  X