'Then you can pull out your hoverboard..'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol making like an xgames but for hover boards in ut3 lol that would be a good and funny mode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Madmanxan View Post
    i can honestly see a mod allowing weapons to be used while riding the hoverboard...
    Someone will make a mutator, but it'll change the game balance a great deal I'd suspect.

My gut reaction thinks it's a bad idea, unless you can't carry the Orb or Flag on one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i can honestly see a mod allowing weapons to be used while riding the hoverboard...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This was the best video I have seen yet.. (use the download (to your HD) link). I DL'ed the e3 trailer on the official UT3 website and I have to say.. it's a blochy mess..

Any other good videos that I'm missing?

Donovan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chrisourus View Post
    its going to be like the impact hammer/translocator where you are given one automatically i believe
    Yes, you get one automatically in vCTF and WAR. You access it the same key you'd access the translocator with.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its going to be like the impact hammer/translocator where you are given one automatically i believe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I Can see Unreal skating tournament!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
    I forsee Tony Hawk mods
    I forsee Tony Hawk getting mini'd to death.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can see a ONS-Tricky map already.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downhill sandboarding sounds fun. Think of a map at least a few kilometers long (yes the sandunes don't get so high) set in a desert landscape. You cruise between rocks etc. and you also have to shoot your foes.
    And it should go faster and faster down so in the end if you're not a real pro you can only concentrate on steering and not shooting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wheeee! Jet Packs!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well what if I were to say, few friends are working on a Jet set radio/Air Gear type mod?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speaking of ejector seats...

Originally posted by willhaven
    Beyond Unreal
    When you eject from the Scorpion, you're given some falling damage protection. You'd have to fall from pretty high to take damage when ejecting from the Scorpion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
    At one point in this gametrailers interview, the man jumps out of the scorpion and pulls out a hoverboard midair. Are we going to be able to carry hoverboards around on our backs then?
    Makes sense, assuming the ejection seat is still in!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wulf Sternhammer View Post
    Except you cant shoot while on the hoverboard.
    Will not take long before someone makes a mod that lets you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X