No announcement yet.

'Then you can pull out your hoverboard..'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downhill sandboarding sounds fun. Think of a map at least a few kilometers long (yes the sandunes don't get so high) set in a desert landscape. You cruise between rocks etc. and you also have to shoot your foes.
    And it should go faster and faster down so in the end if you're not a real pro you can only concentrate on steering and not shooting.

Comment

I can see a ONS-Tricky map already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
        I forsee Tony Hawk mods
        I forsee Tony Hawk getting mini'd to death.

Comment

I Can see Unreal skating tournament!!

Comment

its going to be like the impact hammer/translocator where you are given one automatically i believe

Comment

Originally posted by chrisourus View Post
              its going to be like the impact hammer/translocator where you are given one automatically i believe
              Yes, you get one automatically in vCTF and WAR. You access it the same key you'd access the translocator with.

Comment

This was the best video I have seen yet.. (use the download (to your HD) link). I DL'ed the e3 trailer on the official UT3 website and I have to say.. it's a blochy mess..

Any other good videos that I'm missing?

Donovan

Comment

i can honestly see a mod allowing weapons to be used while riding the hoverboard...

Comment

Originally posted by Madmanxan View Post
                    i can honestly see a mod allowing weapons to be used while riding the hoverboard...
                    Someone will make a mutator, but it'll change the game balance a great deal I'd suspect.

My gut reaction thinks it's a bad idea, unless you can't carry the Orb or Flag on one.

Comment

lol making like an xgames but for hover boards in ut3 lol that would be a good and funny mode

Comment

Working...
                      X