Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    The hoverboard can grapple onto friendly vehicles and get a tow to move any faster (even flying vehicles).

From everything I've read, neither Flags nor Orbs are permitted in vehicles, and I think that that promotes teamwork.

As commented above, how it actually works on public servers is questionable.

I believe that it you want to, you can have your team FlagCarrier or OrbRunner show up on your radar, so that you can defend, assist, pick up fumbles...

I'm excited to give it a try.
    Intresting.I'll sure give it a try.

Comment

Orb = redeemer + 6 man link. enough said

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
        You make that sound like a bad thing.

Comment

Well I really hope that the ingame-advisor system will be good in teaching players, but seeing that A LOT didn't even understand the fat red lettering telling them that they can't heal their core and/or attack the locked node, I have little faith :>

Comment

The single player apparently has tutorials... too bad you can't make it mandatory before going online (or a server setting?)

Comment

Warfare is a mix of ons and assault

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                The vctf thingy is the orb carrier.Why assault?It has objectives?

Comment

vCTF has flags, the orb is in Warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                    vCTF has flags, the orb is in Warfare.
                    I know.I'm just saying that warfare seems like a mix of vCTF and ONS(i like them both very much so i'm really gonna play warfare a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                      Idd, still it could turn out ok, as both teams have an Orb of their own. It could work (i.e. be more fun than ONS or at least as much fun as ONS) in organized matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                        If y give me a solid evidences of this sentence then maybe i will believe it!!

Comment

Lets say i have the orb and i get killed.The orb stays down 4 sometime and maybe someone of my team picks it up(right?)If an opponent gets to the orb what happens?The orb returns to my base or do we have to get it back?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-men_pl View Post
                            If y give me a solid evidences of this sentence then maybe i will believe it!!
                            It's only been said by Epic and Midway in countless interviews, shown in a couple of movies and talked about by Epic both in this forum and on the IRC chat, yeah I doubt it's real.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                              Why assault?It has objectives?

Yes, although we haven't seen much on them yet.

Originally posted by willhaven
                              Beyond Unreal
                              Originally posted by Kantham
                              Yeah, their way of calling it "a mix of Assault and ONS" are the facts that you can have optional points to capture, and a ORB that everyone knows about now.
                              There's a bit more to it than that. Many of the maps have very specific events controlled by some nodes. Torlan isn't the best map to show those things off since it's pretty basic in that regard. Torlan is great to show how far the tech and the look of the game has progressed since it's a familiar level to fans of the series.

BeyondUnreal Interviews: Steve Polge

With the flexible warfare objective system, level designers can create levels that play like classic Onslaught or classic Assault.

Comment

Working...
                              X