Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The IH alt fire won't throw people out of vehicles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The IH alt fire won't throw people out of vehicles.

Just stumbled across this over at Beyond Unreal.

Originally posted by willhaven
    Beyond Unreal

That recent quote from Jeff was incorrect. The IH alt fire won't throw people out of vehicles.

He got the EMP mine and the IH alt fire mixed up.
    What do you think?

So what does IH alt do? Stall the vehicle?

Comment

Well, we know it knocks the pickups off of pedestrians.

Does it do anything at all to vehicles? I don't know.

Comment

And we know what it does to pedestrians because I was smart enough to ask.

Comment

I voted thats greats news but i really don't know what i voted for

Comment

I think its great. Everyone would have started out with an IH so everyone would have had the ability to disable vehicles making them lose a lot of their advantage. Sure they would have still needed to get close, but a sneaky person would have been able to cripple any vehicle to the point of them being worthless.

Comment

I love watching a confident guy approach in a manta, thinking I'll be easy squashing, time a shock combo just right and he's history.

Comment

TBH an anti-vehicle (emp) melee weapon seemed a bit of an odd concept. I would have thought that in nearly all circumstances trying to use it would be suicidal.
                So I'm glad it isn't.

Comment

Yeah, I figured that the emp as an alt would be really tough to use but it would be a nice little something to have when stranded without any weapons with a big vehicle coming at ya. Still might get killed but sure would be nice to knock a little wind out the vehicles sail..ya know.

Would be nice to have as small discharge that just makes a vehicle hard to control for a few seconds.

Comment

AVRiL is the Anti-Vehicle weapon in here...its good enuf...

Comment

I don't like the AVRiL that much, it's too slow to kill a good raptor and manta pilot most times, and both are really quick and thus hard to hit with shock/LG, the raptor is easier to hit since it's far up and a bit "floaty" while the manta is more nimble and more of a hazard for your head.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                        And we know what it does to pedestrians because I was smart enough to ask.

Even after all these years your still in love with yourself.

Comment

I shoulda read the post before voting -_-

Horrible news. It's not like it's the easiest thing in the world to approach a Scorpion and hit it with the hammer. Woulda sucked for tank and levi, but that's why they got auxiliary gunners.

Comment

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think it would have been interesting.

Of course, now the question is, how does the EMP mine work, and can it affect the Levi or its Necris counterpart?

More and more questions!

Comment

well, since it's an emp or something like that, it wouldn't make sense to throw people out of the vehicle, just stop it for a few seconds, or so... in the case of the hoverboard and the necris bike-like vehicle it could cause the player to be thrown out because of the physics...

Comment

Working...
                              X