Which Is Your Favorite Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    shock rifle was kinda effective against the stupid bots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    about that AR doing 37dmg in a second, then that makes 74dmg in a second, with good accuracy. i've killed several times in a second or so firing with dbl ARs just fine. statisticilly bad or no, i've kill pretty well with dual ARs. they just lack reliability because of the low damage rate. against a stacked opponent at long range armed with a minigun, then yeah, he would walk,run,jump and **** cirlces all around my panicky ***. but if you train with them enough, you'd be suprised about how effectice they can be...same with the shield gun. only proplem might be getting close enough :P my favourite weapons still go the following
    1: dual AR
    2: shock rifle(big suprise)
    3: sniper rifle
    4: minigun
    5: flak cannon

altough this ofc depens on my situation. at close range i always prefer the flak, long range is sniper rifle, then shock, then minigun, and medium dual AR, then shock rifle, then flak and then minigun. but basicly like that...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impact Hammer, Chainsaw and Translocator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flak cannon! If they were bringing back the ripper it would get the number one vote from me! That was one kick *** wep!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the results are sooooo "surprising".....flak cannon and shock rifle are the top picks by a LONG shot lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Double posting: bad, use edit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impact hammer replaces it, as the shieldgun originally replaced the impact hammer, though this time secondary fire has an EMP function that can remove a player's powerups

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do it and I end you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    It's not in UT3, na na naa naaaa.
    Oh snap, looks like ill just have to make a shield gun for UT3 then!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Valconeye View Post
    So.. where is my option for the shield gun?
    It's not in UT3, na na naa naaaa.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So.. where is my option for the shield gun?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Berzerk View Post
    6 charged rockets ftw!!

that and the sniper, yep, i'd love to have 6 rockets back again, but afaik we can forget this, als the rof of the new sniper wont be ut99, but maaaaaann what a great game ut99 still is!!!

p.s.: i vote for the sniper with the ut99 sniper in mind NOT the ut2004 one:/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Relinquish View Post
    Ever and always the Sniper Rifle , hopefully that will stay just as fine as in our old and fancy UT'99
    same !!! ut99 sniper is allot of fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ful load of bio in the face ftw O_o

Leave a comment:

• replied
    6 charged rockets ftw!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X