X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Is Your Favorite Weapon

which is your favorite weapon in UT?
    mine # 1 is the butcher-flak cannon

shock rifle ftw !!! .. strategically placed balls can be loads of fun when exploded !!!

Comment

Shock! The weapons might have a different feel in UT3 so I can't say anything about that

Comment

Shock Rifle for hit scan and flying away when u do a shock combo

Comment

sniper and shock :P

Comment

flak cannon FTW

Comment

I voted for shock but I think the Manta would be my favorite.

Comment

flak is my favorite (of course :P) but shock is the one i use most

Comment

Can't answer this poll, for various reasons:

1) The game isn't out yet, so I don't know what the balance and the feel of the weapons will be like.
                  2) Every weapon has it's pro's and con's. Someone who loves one weapon above all others (and uses almost exclusively that weapon) will nominally get their asses handed to them by people who use all weapons for the situations they were designed for.

That said, in UT I found I loved the Flak and Rox most, in UT2004 I use Shock, Goop and Lightning a lot.

This however might have more to do with my growth and development as a player than with the weapons themselves. I still use flak and rox quite a bit, in UT2004.

Comment

I'd say the ripper ... ( nobody said it had to be a weapon in UT3)

Comment

<3 the shock rifle, looks **** as well

Comment

In ut2004, even thou I used the SR and LG 75% of the time, there was nothing more satisfying then nailing someone mid air with a tripple rox. LG and SR primary are effective but the fun factor is very low, shock combos on the other hand never gets boring. Pure spam, but predicting and nailing someone with a combo is a polite way of saying "you suck". ^^

Comment

I've been decimating opponants with my Flak since 1998... I have no intention of breaking with tradition...

Comment

Rocket Launcher, requires skill and timing, shock only needs a corner to peak around, I hate static combos.

Comment

tough one for me as i was primarily an insta player in the previous incarnations, but i'd say shock rifle, and ofc the ripper from 99 - headshotting myself always made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X