Does this game have a 3rd person camera option when shooting like UC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this game have a 3rd person camera option when shooting like UC2

Will this game have a 3rd person camera option when shooting like Unreal Champioship 2 or is it always first person when shooting?

First person shooting, 3rd person is if u get bored or something , i like using 3rd person 2 see my self do some jumpz but in 3rd person(from the previous ut's) u wont aim, it only shoots straight, in ut2k4 the trans is the only thing that you could manage to aim in 3rd person but aim stays straight.

Comment

You're in third person on the hoverboard and in vehicles... does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
        You're in third person on the hoverboard and in vehicles... does that count?
        The hoverboard is technically speaking a vehicle.

Comment

Could you go first person on the hoverboard? I wonder if that would get rather dizzying or not...

Comment

Originally posted by wingzeroismine View Post
            Could you go first person on the hoverboard? I wonder if that would get rather dizzying or not...
            You can't use a weapon while on it, might as well be in third person and check out your sweet moves.

Comment

"behindview 1" in console prolly....just like ut99, and "behindview 0" to get out of it

Comment

In ut99 you could aim in 3rd person view, but there was no cross hair.

Im sure you can toggle st and 3rd on foot, like you could in the other games. It works great toggling between them when you are coming up to a corner....enabling you to see around it.

Comment

I think that 1st person view helps a new player to check how he moves.Just try a map(move n shoot)u can see if u r static or not.Some use high mouse sens that makes u feel like u r moving fast but in reality u r not.A demo could help but 3rd person is serverside only.

Comment

Working...
                  X