Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October cometh.........

Hello all,

Wow its already October. If everything at Epic HQ is on track, we might be playing a demo sometime this month and the full game by next month. What UT3 info or media would you most like to hear/see, in the month of October (Demo aside)?

Personally I'm looking forward to hearing the minimum system requirements. I'm the sort of person that will buy a new video card, motherboard and processor just to play my favorite game on high settings. However I have a lot of friends and family who can not and I'm on edge to know who will be able to play this game with me.

Please keep discussion's clean and on track.

Note: Most everything discussed here will be merely hopes and speculation. Nothing is to be consider fact, unless stated otherwise by Epic.

would like to see more map screenshots of maps we know

Comment

Pointless to have anymore info really, if we had the demo we can compare system specs, therefore we know what to expect for the release of the game.

Whats the point in having new information when the game is so close to been launched?

Comment

I want to see any knew footage/screenshots/information...Cant wait for this game.

Comment

i want to see all the character choices!

Comment

Originally posted by mi7spike View Post
            Pointless to have anymore info really, if we had the demo we can compare system specs, therefore we know what to expect for the release of the game.

Whats the point in having new information when the game is so close to been launched?
            Nothing is pointless and nothing is definite. This game could be pushed back for 6 months for all we know. If you have all the info you want thats great but there are a lot of us who would like more. This thread is to discuss that. Please stay on topic.

Comment

personally I don't want to see any more media. would like at least a few surprises/stuff I didnt know about in the final game

Comment

XD I didn't realize it was October until I saw this. Time flies. Well I won't be upset if the demo doesn't come out this month, because I still have to get my new computer

Comment

I would like to know if we can customize bot settings like we could in UT99.

Comment

I really hope that demo comes soon and by the looks of things the game is as good as finished.

Comment

I'm just hoping I can push at least 120 fps at 640 x 480 resolution / lowest detail. I'm on an AMD 3800+ 64 | 7800 GT | DDR (3 gigs).

Comment

I'd like to know the release dates of the demo and the game.

The minimum specs don't really matter to me.

Comment

Give Teh Demo!

Comment

Originally posted by booshack View Post
                            Give Teh Demo!
                            100 thpost for Booshack!!

Comment

I would like to see some footage of the digital media expo

Comment

Working...
                              X