Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is getting (or pre-ordered) UT3??

I am getting it either... the day it comes out or the day after that :P
    I just wanna see how many people are gettin it, out of pure curiousity.
    Oh, and post how much you would be willing to spend to get this game, i would spend up to $100 (australian) for the game.

*EDIT* Uhhh oops, sorry people, i noticed i made a typo in the polls. Down the bottom where it says "No, My Computer is powerful enough :'(" it is supposed to say Isn't... not Is...
    Sorry -.-

''No, i cannot handle how fast the game is, back to killing little creatures in World of Warcraft''

I lol'd in rl

I haven't pre-ordered yet but I think thats unecessary. I will just camp in front of the stores for my copy.

Legendary edition Halo 3 for 129,- euros. Thats pretty ****ing insane if you ask me:P
    Maximum I am willing to spend is 60,- or 70,- euros if there are posters and extra stuff included.

Comment

ill go round to EB games the day of release an hour before the store opens....go in grab the copy closest to the door and buy it before anyone else can get their grubby hands on it.

Comment

Im going to try the demo before i decide. If its as good as i hope it will be then i will buy the game as soon as its out. If not, or i find out its full of DRM then i wont.

Comment

Yeah 2k games have put me off pre-ordering software I will wait until I've had a chance to check it out for nasties.

Comment

Trigger you ever played wow? I dont think that there are little creatures. As i am wow player as well i got lvl 70 paladin and i have killed giants wich are even bigger than levi or dark walker. So dont but things into vote that aint true. But i think you havent get urself over lvl 10

Comment

I wont pre-order "ANY" game again before I see the demo first. I did it with Tribes Vengeance and Quake Wars, Both Are crappy games. Ill wait till the demo comes out to make my decision to purchase UT3 or not. I liked UT2004. But still Ill wait for the demo to make my decision

Comment

There is already a thread + poll about this.

Comment

i think it's better to try the demo version before pre-order it...

Comment

plus last 1 says No. My computer IS powerful enough.

:*

Comment

the number of pointless threads is inversely proportional to the number of days left until the demo is out.

Comment

I don't think I'll preorder, I'll just buy it on release date. I highly doubt it will be sold out the first day or day(s).

Comment

I Pre-Ordered the Collector's Edition

I did the Amazon thing and pre-orderd the CE there. Not worried about the possibility of any hardware issues. Patches are downloadable and if theres an issue with my hardware, I'll get what it takes to fix it.

Intentsly

Comment

My girlfriend pre-ordered it for me - I'll be getting the pre-order slip for my birthday. XD

Cha-ching.

Comment

As much as I hate GameStop, I went ahead and pre-ordered UT3 CE and Gears of War. Why? This way I'm some what guaranteed a copy and if I see the games some where else at an earlier time/date I will just cancel the pre-order.

Comment

Working...
                              X