How UnrealKismet will help you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    On that note, the rook, being a castle, ought to be a hugely defensive unit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The chess pieces could have weapons and fight, so just because the rook took the square the queen is in, doesn't mean the queen is taken off the board :-D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ut_chess isn't a bad idea actually... harry potter or the old marines commercial type world.. fun stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can pretty much create your own gametype with Unreal Kismet. If you wanted to you could make a chess game within Unreal ED with just Unreal Kismet. It's basically a visual scripting tool.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How UnrealKismet will help you

How UnrealKismet will help you

I am just curious on how UnrealKismet will help you? As in, trap doors, coding a mod, weapon, that sort of stuff.

I know when I buy UT3 Collectors Edition, the first feature I'm going to learn everything I can about Unreal Kismet by watching the 3DBuzz videos, and the old fashioned Trial and Error Process.

When I get good at it, I'm going to do hardcore stuff with it, such as Weapons, Mutators, massive mods (bigger than UT3DOM), that sort of stuff.
Working...
X