UT Announcer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Announcer

What choices are going to be for UT3s announcer.
    Personally I prefer the UT99 one as is, will that be an option=p?

I hope so, the UT99 announcer was the best by far and away.

Comment

Originally posted by brdempsey69 View Post
      I hope so, the UT99 announcer was the best by far and away.
      amen. best one ever.

Comment

I wanna see Donlafontine.

Comment

nah, the best one ever was the 'other' UT2 female announcer

Comment

I'd like to have the UT99er one and for funny LAN sessions the sexy one from UT2k4 ;p

Comment

so..what you all think of the ut3 announcer now >.<
              lack of orgasmi ut04 announcer

no ut99 anouncer after all=/

Comment

Dennis Miller. Totally.

Comment

It would be great if Epic would (once again) make it easier to do custom announcers by giving us an option to select announcer packages from the Menu - purty please

we also still are missing that option (voice menu) for player characters.

Comment

I posted this in ANOTHER thread with my opinions on the announcer and options and such:

"I didnt get a chance to read over ALL of the fixes or bugs on the lists. But all i know is that some definate changes need to be made. One of my problems is how the options in UT3 are so much less then UT2k4
                    I mean the game used to automatically detect what were the best settings for your comp to play on and there were alot more modifications you could make from announcer voices to to more visual and audio options so you could have your game runnin no matter what.
                    I find the new menu and no choice in options a pain. I mean in the advanced options wer have like 3 things we can chage (Percentage, Texture, and World) there needs to be more choices to more of us can maybe run the game and make the menu easier to understand. the descriptions for the options are difficult to interprete.. I dont know how everyone else feels but maybe thats just opinion.

Dont get me wrong Im a Hardcore UNreal fan."

i feel the same way. i want to change my announcer to the one with the accent! hahaha. but i say thers not as much custimization as 04

Comment

i liked 2k4 for the abillity of having 2 different announcers. i had 2k3 announcers for flag dropped and stuff & classic (ut99) for sprees

would be nice to have the options back.

Comment

Ut99 version Was quite cool Ut2004+03 Sexy Announcer Was By Far The Best in my opinion !!

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                          Wow How Can You Dudes Say Ut99 Was The Best :x It Was The Worst. Ut2004+03 Sexy Announcer Was By Far The Best Ofc !! Certain Guys Need To Stop Smoking Shisha.
                          Heard of opinions, or grammar?

I'm glad the female announcer doesn't use fake british accent anymore. In UT04 I used the sexy announcer for status announcements because I just couldn't stand the normal one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                            Heard of opinions, or grammar?

I'm glad the female announcer doesn't use fake british accent anymore. In UT04 I used the sexy announcer for status announcements because I just couldn't stand the normal one.
                            Indeed I have heard of opinion and grammar, I don't speak standard english generally, only in coursework, I am just showing how strong my opinion is of the sexy announcer, nothing meant by it. I have changed it because certain guys are taking it to heart.

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I thought the 'sexy announcer' of 2k4 was by far the least voicepack. I liked the 'over the top' 2k3 guy best.

Comment

Working...
                              X