Unreal Engine Tool Kit? Plz Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Engine Tool Kit? Plz Answer

i heard that the pc version of ut3 comes with a unreal engine tool kit to build mods for ut3, but i want to know if theres any other programs i can use to make mods so that way i dont have to buy the pc version just to put mods on my ps3

No. Sorry. PC Windows only.

Comment

what do you mean and if your right and you can only make mods from the unreal engine toolkit then how come people say they are already designig mods?.

also do you guys think that if there isnt any other programs to make mods for ut3 then do you think i should get the pc and ps3 version?(both)?

Comment

hmmm wouldnt it be possible to load linux to a ps3 then emulate windows in a vpc enviorment. PRob run ungodly slow but it should be possible

Comment

You can put linux on the ps3. that is for certain, just go to youtube and look for guides, but i dont know about making mods on the ps3 while using linux
          hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????

Comment

Making mods usually requires adding assets (art, meshes, etc). That would not be fun trying to do that a PS3 only

If I am not mistaken, Epic has said it will support downloading of mods to the PS3, but not necessarily to support building them on a PS3...

Comment

people have started making mods because they either A) Have the new UED or B) are just making textures, static meshes, models, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X