Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripper is actually in ut3? EDIT: No, false alarm - mods can delete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripper is actually in ut3? EDIT: No, false alarm - mods can delete!

Hey everyone,

I had an old account at the old INA forums but i forgot the password, I'm an old ut99 player since just about when that game came out! Anyway, check out these screenies from the mike capps interview around 2:32 to 2:36, im not sure what the weapon held is, but it certainly looks like a new incarnation of the ripper to me, it has a spinning blade and is visibly quite different to the enforcer (just pointing that out because some people may think thats what it is).. See I always hated the ripper in ut99, especially the people who just stood there and bounced blades around everywhere 'skillessly' trying to get kills, however since i started playing ut99 again recently I've been doing it moreso for fun rather than the competitive/hardcore slant I used to take, and the ripper can be really fun actually!

If this has been pointed out already sorry about that!

Pretty sure thats the translocater.

Comment

buzzkill! yea that will definitely be the trans

Comment

Wassup eckz! I remember you from ina-community. (I was suttonator, racked up a few posts a few years back).

Anyhow. I thought the same thing when I saw that weapon flash up onscreen during the Mike Capps interview. But someone quickly suggested it could be the translocator, which I'm sorry to say I expect it is.

Bit of a sad welcome, but anyway.

Comment

That'd be the weirdest-looking translocator design I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by isp_of_doom View Post
            Wassup eckz! I remember you from ina-community. (I was suttonator, racked up a few posts a few years back).

Anyhow. I thought the same thing when I saw that weapon flash up onscreen during the Mike Capps interview. But someone quickly suggested it could be the translocator, which I'm sorry to say I expect it is.

Bit of a sad welcome, but anyway.
            haha, im not too phased, i just hope the ctf is this game is as solid as ut99 was! no sheild/adrenaline/higher weapon dmg/no flying should take care of that i imagine!

Comment

You can delete the thread yourself, I think. Edit your first post and you'll see options to delete at the top.

Comment

It seems to be a translocator.

Comment

It is. .

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
                    That'd be the weirdest-looking translocator design I've ever seen.
                    Welcome to UNREAL

III

Comment

It has been discussed before and it is the translocator.

Comment

Working...
                      X